Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 31, 2019
The Krusty Crab
So, My current IGN is Chickenlovesme (wich actaully sucks) someone changed it for me, But now i want to change my name on the forum to my upcomming minecraft name. But i have already made an forum acccount with that name. But i want THAT name to be on THIS forum account, If that makes any sense. Is there a way that i can remove that account that i do not want anymore on this forums. Or can someone with perms remove the account for me, If i contact you the log-In details of the account? So i can change my name to that name. Thanks!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So, My current IGN is Chickenlovesme (wich actaully sucks) someone changed it for me, But now i want to change my name on the forum to my upcomming minecraft name. But i have already made an forum acccount with that name. But i want THAT name to be on THIS forum account, If that makes any sense. Is there a way that i can remove that account that i do not want anymore on this forums. Or can someone with perms remove the account for me, If i contact you the log-In details of the account? So i can change my name to that name. Thanks!
You can contact support@cubecraft.net about requesting to remove your forums account

Reactions: ChickenLovesMe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom