Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 31, 2019
The Krusty Crab
So, My current IGN is Chickenlovesme (wich actaully sucks) someone changed it for me, But now i want to change my name on the forum to my upcomming minecraft name. But i have already made an forum acccount with that name. But i want THAT name to be on THIS forum account, If that makes any sense. Is there a way that i can remove that account that i do not want anymore on this forums. Or can someone with perms remove the account for me, If i contact you the log-In details of the account? So i can change my name to that name. Thanks!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So, My current IGN is Chickenlovesme (wich actaully sucks) someone changed it for me, But now i want to change my name on the forum to my upcomming minecraft name. But i have already made an forum acccount with that name. But i want THAT name to be on THIS forum account, If that makes any sense. Is there a way that i can remove that account that i do not want anymore on this forums. Or can someone with perms remove the account for me, If i contact you the log-In details of the account? So i can change my name to that name. Thanks!
You can contact support@cubecraft.net about requesting to remove your forums account

Reactions: ChickenLovesMe
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom