Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I don't understand what you are asking for

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am tired of getting rushed because what I vote for. I suggest to fix this.

So the normal option is this:
https://imgur.com/UMAlJtL

Have you ever voted for something and people rush you because they don't like what you voted for? Well I suggest getting rid of the text in the chat where it says who voted for what.

Why?
If the voting pops up in chat with who voted for it, then it will make certain players mad about what the player voted for and that isn't right. The players bought a rank for a reason and I don't think they want to be criticized about it and targeted.

If you don't fully understand what I am saying, I am suggesting to remove the announcement in chat when a player votes for a gamemode and healthmode.

Still don't understand? Ask me.

Thanks for reading.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're alone, this wouldn't stop players from knowing it was you that voted. Heck, they'll target/yell at any rank if a mode that they don't like is chosen if they really want to target any possible candidates.
This honestly wouldn't change a thing.

Every bit helps.

(I love this by the way. I always get targeted in solo.)
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
If you're alone, this wouldn't stop players from knowing it was you that voted. Heck, they'll target/yell at any rank if a mode that they don't like is chosen if they really want to target any possible candidates.
That doesn't matter though. I like many other players don't look at tab to see if a player has a rank, and when the game starts I forget completely. I honestly think this wouldn't hurt anything.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Every bit helps.

(I love this by the way. I always get targeted in solo.)
+1
It... won't help at all... not even a bit...
They know it'd be you who voted for their disliked mode, and target you anyways. If there are others that can vote, they'd target the both of you.

That doesn't matter though. I like many other players don't look at tab to see if a player has a rank, and when the game starts I forget completely. I honestly think this wouldn't hurt anything.
If people go through the trouble of targeting and/or annoying the voters, I guarantee you those same people will use tab or /list to find out who they want to target.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Doesn’t matter to me. I’ve honestly never really run into this problem to a point where it angers me that much.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It... won't help at all... not even a bit...
They know it'd be you who voted for their disliked mode, and target you anyways. If there are others that can vote, they'd target the both of you.

If people go through the trouble of targeting and/or annoying the voters, I guarantee you those same people will use tab or /list to find out who they want to target.
True, but yet again, I never knew about /list unil someone told me. I am not mentioning /list, I am suggesting to remove the announced voting so that way it is less likely for players to target. It would still help a little.

Doesn’t matter to me. I’ve honestly never really run into this problem to a point where it angers me that much.
I have, many times.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Can someone please tell me how this would harm anything in anyway. If it doesn't, great, if it doesn't help at all, then how? And /list doesn't count as the first thing players will do is see what ranked players vote for. I would just like to play hardcore and normal health tbh but I can't because then I'll be targeted.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Can someone please tell me how this would harm anything in anyway. If it doesn't, great, if it doesn't help at all, then how? And /list doesn't count as the first thing players will do is see what ranked players vote for. I would just like to play hardcore and normal health tbh but I can't because then I'll be targeted.
You're honestly going to get target by the players that want to target either way. There's no preventing that, and I guarantee you they'll do anything to find out who's a rank in order to target them if they want to.
Possible negatives in your case, could be being in a game with another rank who votes for a different (health+item) mode actually being able to frame you and get you targeted instead. The others wouldn't know.
Another one, is the fact that you don't get the global message with your name in it, being a small perk for a rank. It may not mean much to you, but it surely could mean something for other ranks.

PS if you get targeted because of the mode you vote, just deal with the players. Targeting doesn't only happen due to voted modes, so it's not going to fix it either.

Reactions: FluffyRoses

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

Have you ever voted for something and people rush you because they don't like what you voted for? Well I suggest getting rid of the text in the chat where it says who voted for what.

Why?
If the voting pops up in chat with who voted for it, then it will make certain players mad about what the player voted for and that isn't right. The players bought a rank for a reason and I don't think they want to be criticized about it and targeted.

If you don't fully understand what I am saying, I am suggesting to remove the announcement in chat when a player votes for a gamemode and healthmode.

Thanks for reading.
I don't think that people targeting a ranked player who voted for something that they don't like is pretty frequent. So why? I think that being able to see who votes is nice.
Another use for the voting messages in chat is, if I definetly don't want to play OP for example, there are three ranks on the game, me, and two other players. Let's say one player votes for OP, and I vote for basic. I don't want to risk myself on getting to play OP, so I wait for the other player to vote, let's say he votes for normal, then I change my vote to normal fastly to avoid OP items. This wouldn't be as easy if you couldn't see in the chat who voted for what and how many votes has that mode received.
That's just an example of many, that shows how being able to see votes in chat is not necessary but useful.
I seriously don't see the purpose of this.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Also adding that doing this would just make it easier for people to “troll” by voting modes that are greatly disliked while in a party

This would also cause problems if for example 2 people in a party have will vote for 1 thing but it is whatever the owner wants

If they couldn’t see it then that is problematic too

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Why?

Thanks for reading.
I have had some issues in the past where noobs call me bad and annoying because I voted for half health. Sometimes they keep spectating me until I die and start laughing at me
But that is rare
I can only say the voting annoys the freak out of me because of the spam

Reactions: Dutudy

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No matter what they vote for, I focus people with ranks. They are most of the time better then non-ranked players.

But I can understand that this is annoying, but I don't think they should remove it completly but just a message that there has been voted for, for example, normal health and overpowered items.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) How do you know they rush you only because you voted for these options, and that they didn't rush you just because it's their way of playing?

Anyway, I honestly rush people who vote hardcore and stay, because they most likely are better than most of the other players ^.^
And I rush people who vote triple health just because....why :/

But I still agree, because like @Berre already said, it annoys me when there are a lot of ranks and they all vote and my chat gets spammed with 20 vote messages.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) How do you know they rush you only because you voted for these options, and that they didn't rush you just because it's their way of playing?

Anyway, I honestly rush people who vote hardcore and stay, because they most likely are better than most of the other players ^.^
And I rush people who vote triple health just because....why :/

But I still agree, because like @Berre already said, it annoys me when there are a lot of ranks and they all vote and my chat gets spammed with 20 vote messages.
Gotta agree with you ^
Btw, it gets even worse when some rankers decide to change their vote 3 times.. SPAMM

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom