• No

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I don't understand what you are asking for

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 59979

Dont really see the point. Ive never encountered it and I often vote unpopular options

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) How do you know they rush you only because you voted for these options, and that they didn't rush you just because it's their way of playing?
They start trash talking me in chat and they say “you’re going to get it now” and they rush me and call me a noob and say “ezz” and I asked why they rushed me and they always say”because you voted for ___ (hardcore triple, double, etc.)”
Sometimes they keep spectating me until I die and start laughing at me
But that is rare
What I mean is that they will rush me because what I voted for and they will trash talk me to the point where it isn’t really breaking the rules. Including what you said, happens to me ALL THE TIME when I am playing by myself. Also if I vote hardcore, almost always happens. Its not rare for me at all.
You're honestly going to get target by the players that want to target either way. There's no preventing that, and I guarantee you they'll do anything to find out who's a rank in order to target them if they want to.
Possible negatives in your case, could be being in a game with another rank who votes for a different (health+item) mode actually being able to frame you and get you targeted instead. The others wouldn't know.
Another one, is the fact that you don't get the global message with your name in it, being a small perk for a rank. It may not mean much to you, but it surely could mean something for other ranks.

PS if you get targeted because of the mode you vote, just deal with the players. Targeting doesn't only happen due to voted modes, so it's not going to fix it either.
Ok, I actually do get targeted for what I vote for because the player/team that targets me starts trash talking and laughing at me when I die and say “ez” and when I ask them what they voted for, they say “because you voted for ___” or what ever was voted. I don’t see why removing a few chat messages is bad!
I don't think that people targeting a ranked player who voted for something that they don't like is pretty frequent. So why? I think that being able to see who votes is nice.
Another use for the voting messages in chat is, if I definetly don't want to play OP for example, there are three ranks on the game, me, and two other players. Let's say one player votes for OP, and I vote for basic. I don't want to risk myself on getting to play OP, so I wait for the other player to vote, let's say he votes for normal, then I change my vote to normal fastly to avoid OP items. This wouldn't be as easy if you couldn't see in the chat who voted for what and how many votes has that mode received.
That's just an example of many, that shows how being able to see votes in chat is not necessary but useful.
I seriously don't see the purpose of this.
Timing for votes has nothing to do woth what would be chosen. The purpose is so that players don’t target, or trash talk others. This has happened counntless times to me and it is why I can’t play certain modes anymore.

No thanks.
How would it hurt anything? Its just a few chat messages.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What I mean is that they will rush me because what I voted for and they will trash talk me to the point where it isn’t really breaking the rules. Including what you said, happens to me ALL THE TIME when I am playing by myself. Also if I vote hardcore, almost always happens. Its not rare for me at all.
You must be incredibly unlucky

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You must be incredibly unlucky
Well, thats “great”. What probably happens is everyone always votes for op and normal health. I vote for what I want like half health and op, or hardcore mode because I actually like it but I can’t play if I have 4 TEAMS rushing me and very sneaky like cross teaming to where if I were to record it, it wouldn’t get accepted. With this being hardcore, its impossible to win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom