Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

1. Daily challenges are supposed to be fun. Dont make people play a game which isnt fun for a lot of people.

2. It makes the game bad because noobs will join the game just for sending x monsters and leaving after.

Remove blockwars also, it isnt a fun game at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Or they could revamp or remove specific challenges which are place x towers or send x mobs. The "Win a game of tower defence" can still be kept.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
TD isn't bad, but that's just your opinion. Noobs will join and play the game regardless of daily challenges or not, that's just how it is. Not everyone knows how to play and know what they're doing. If you don't want to do a daily challenge that has something to do with TD, you can always skip it and do another one, or wait until the next day for them to change. Winning a game is obviously more difficult than sending monsters or placing towers, so it's kinda understandable why that's frustrating, but I usually just don't do the daily challenges that require me to. You're not forced to do the challenges, just wait until they reset or do other ones.

D

Deleted member 352903

nu, I like blockwars
ADD UHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And parkour

D

Deleted member 100818

Honestly it takes way longer to even play those games because they're not played that much as SkyWars and EggWars. Why not at least remove them from the easy and maybe medium challenges?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
so just because u don't like something they should remove it? Far play this made me laugh, the games are on there to encourage people to play them

Reactions: Priley
A

A pigeon

so just because u don't like something they should remove it? Far play this made me laugh, the games are on there to encourage people to play them
If they’re bad games and the majority of people dont find them fun then it isnt a challenge, its a hassle.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
1. Daily challenges are supposed to be fun. Dont make people play a game which isnt fun for a lot of people.

2. It makes the game bad because noobs will join the game just for sending x monsters and leaving after.

Remove blockwars also, it isnt a fun game at all.
Daily challenges are supposed to be fun, and to encourage people to play the dead games more
What if I hate Speed Eggwars, I'm not asking to remove "Win one solo speed eggwars game" or the "Win one team speed eggwars game"

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
It is dead, look at the numbers before giving "facts"
I'm not giving facts I just simply said I was just there and it wasn't dead, the only one mentioning "facts" is urself there is no such thing in my sentence :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!