Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft remove sheild in bedrock?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

goodra4809

Jan 23, 2022
There’s a main problem of this skywar update, and I hate it - Shields.
Shields r so Brocken is bedrock, u CANNOT disable them, and even if u can u can’t disable them forever. Combo in skywar become so hard. All they have to do is raise their stupid shield. Even worse, skywar noobs can literally camp in their base. When u try to invade them u hit them with a sword. And funny thing: if I hit a guy which is holding a shield I’ll take kb instead of him. Is that even fair???? Shields r too broken, cubecraft pls remove it.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
There’s a main problem of this skywar update, and I hate it - Shields.
Shields r so Brocken is bedrock, u CANNOT disable them, and even if u can u can’t disable them forever. Combo in skywar become so hard. All they have to do is raise their stupid shield. Even worse, skywar noobs can literally camp in their base. When u try to invade them u hit them with a sword. And funny thing: if I hit a guy which is holding a shield I’ll take kb instead of him. Is that even fair???? Shields r too broken, cubecraft pls remove it.
So far I don't know if they fixed shields but from what I've seen shields don't even work. I can combo someone holding the shield out as if they didn't even put up the shield. Yes shields are annoying. I would like them removed from the game to. not for your reasons but because they are broken and don't work and they slow down gameplay. but right now shields at least from what i've seen don't even work so...

Reactions: usneramed

phalecy

Apr 25, 2022
Shields in my opinion should stay in bedrock. After the first few days of the Skywars update I noticed that the shields had low durability and would break after a at least thirty sword swings.

• Agree
Reactions: Dont kill
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom