Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Since the EggWars Beta Update, gold blocks have been in the game.

I don’t feel as if they have any use whatsoever, and I’ve never seen anyone use them. So I think it would be good to remove them.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes no don't remove tyverycool

It's very handy as a fast (when you don't have a lot of gold) defence against rushers. It breaks too slow to be able to break, and you get all gold back (in op)

Also, needed for the less expensive anti build in obby Egg defence I used during Nightmare. Works like a charm

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
yes they are just weird, and annoying I agree

I just dent think we need to cram our shops full of stuff that is useless, I see maybe a gold defence every 5 games on 1 island

Reactions: xHappyMood

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
They're odd and I'd never use them, but they have a niche like Fesa said so I just don't think there's really a point to removing them, unless the shop ends up getting too cluttered later down the line

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I've never really had an issue with them. I admit they can be an eyesore for players who like the team colored blocks around the map instead of the gold blocks that could make the map look less than pleasant.

But yea, I don't see what use removing them would be.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Yes no don't remove tyverycool

It's very handy as a fast (when you don't have a lot of gold) defence against rushers. It breaks too slow to be able to break, and you get all gold back (in op)

Also, needed for the less expensive anti build in obby Egg defence I used during Nightmare. Works like a charm
I wasn’t aware that people actually used it, never mind this thread then, sorry!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom