• Lower the KB to 1.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
In the map sports on solo skywars, you can get a KB3 "Football", which is really OP and annoying.

My suggestion:
Remove the KB3 Football item on the map "Sports" in solo skywars.

Why?
Because it's really annoying, and I feel like if it was removed the fights would be a little bit more fair/legit or whatever you want to call it.

Possible Alternatives:
If not removing the item, then lower the KB down to 1.

Summary:
Remove the "Football" item from skywars due to its annoying overpowerdness, and if not remove it, lower the KB.

Thanks for reading! ^-^

D

Deleted member 204478

infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with this. The Football shouldn't be replaced with normal PvP fights.
Though, if it will be lowered to Knockback I, you'll have to remove the Football from the Basic and Overpowered chests so the Normal chests chests have a chance of the Knockback I Football.

Reactions: Saruhh

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I would love to see the football getting changed to kb 1 as it's now wayy to overpowered. It's hard to kill someone when he has a football which almost makes it impossible to win the game without one.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Deeds

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In the map sports on solo skywars, you can get a KB3 "Football", which is really OP and annoying.

My suggestion:
Remove the KB3 Football item on the map "Sports" in solo skywars.

Why?
Because it's really annoying, and I feel like if it was removed the fights would be a little bit more fair/legit or whatever you want to call it.

Possible Alternatives:
If not removing the item, then lower the KB down to 1.

Summary:
Remove the "Football" item from skywars due to its annoying overpowerdness, and if not remove it, lower the KB.

Thanks for reading! ^-^
Yes! I would love the football to be removed! I hate knockback items because you can just hit someone ONCE and boom, you can win the game.
+1

Reactions: Deeds
I agree, the football is way to overpowered.
It's the main reason I don't really play the map sports anymore, and if I do play it, I'll probably vote for basic mode so it isn't as overpowered.
You can get killed by someone even if you're way better than him or her and even if he/she doesn't know hot to play (1.9) pvp. It can really take the idea of pvp out of a game sometimes.
I would like to see it either removed, reduce the kb to knockback 1 or make it for overpowered mode only.
+1

A

A pigeon

No. I dont like how everyone os against knockback items. Way to make the game boring guys , GG.

@Efcluke94 , since you made a skywars threaderino , can you pls do a server wide vote instead of one on forums thx. I like knockback III

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I would like to change the KB to 1, as 3 is pretty overpowered. I would not like to remove it as it is a fun part of Skywars!:p

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
i think it should be lowered to KB 1. the football is a unique item to the sports map, being the only map that has it. i do agree that it becomes annoying and that it's unfair to those that don't get one, seeing that you can hit someone once and they're knocked off the edge, but i don't think the item needs to be removed completely, just lowered a bit to make fights more balanced.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree. It's really annoying when you're about to win and someone knocks you into the void with one hit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom