Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Remove the flame bow from the lucky block pvp boss, in the games I've played its always the flame bow spammer that wins. Or at least make it so it isn't flame + infinity and give them like 5 arrows or something.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I do agree, bowspamming is kind of a problem in Lucky Block PvP and you're indeed right, most of the times a bowspammer wins. It could also be I'm just unlucky but maybe after maybe 3 games I finally get a sword. I have a feeling that the chances of getting a bow are higher than the chances of getting a sword, but that's just my feeling from my point of view. Anyways, flame is indeed pretty OP in that games and I do agree it needs to get removed or nerfed.

Reactions: Keanu and ElPtricko

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I always get a sword in that bossgame, however I also always get 1+ bow(s).
It might be my case but most of the times I win the bossgame (I'm good at pvp), but I agree with the idea cubecraft has to at least nerf the bows or lower the chance on getting a bow.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is annoying when you are playin the last round. Bow spamming with this bow is just op because you need a couple hits and you are dead. Maybe you can just give the player 20arrows for the bow so that he can't shoot any more arrows after that he shot them all.

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
As I already said, these players might be frustrating, but you can get the bow too..

In my case: I don't care about bowspammers as I am good at pvp, but some players don't have that skill. For those players I suggest to try to find a bow and kill bowspammers with the bow you have.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
in agreement with most people here, bows can be frustrating. I personally believe they should remove infinity from them as they can be very hard to deal with. I feel maybe the player could receive forsays 10 arrows or a less powerful bow to start off with. personally, I am not a major fan of Lucky Block PVP as sometimes it is very difficult to win if you become extremely unlucky. However, that is part of the game so I have no justifications for that point. It can be very contradicting when thinking about certain weapons though within the game. I do feel that Flame and infi9ni9ty is very overpowered.

A possible solution may be to increase the rarity of them as stated. They are far too common. I feel that it would be nice to maybe increase it by double? I honestly, feel what other players are stating as it can be very over powered and annoying especially when there are only 2 players within the area.

This topic in my opinions is very contradicting for both sides as there are equal points for either side of the argument. I personally, do agree with some points though.

:D

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I disagree and agree with this..

Yes it is really annoying if you haven't a flame bow yourself or you are just a really bad archer.
But, if the flame bow got removed, they still bow spam with another bow. And then that's a problem.
Maybe add fire resistance potions? Then you have a chance of surviving the flames. =D

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
in agreement with most people here, bows can be frustrating. I personally believe they should remove infinity from them as they can be very hard to deal with. I feel maybe the player could receive forsays 10 arrows or a less powerful bow to start off with. personally, I am not a major fan of Lucky Block PVP as sometimes it is very difficult to win if you become extremely unlucky. However, that is part of the game so I have no justifications for that point. It can be very contradicting when thinking about certain weapons though within the game. I do feel that Flame and infi9ni9ty is very overpowered.

A possible solution may be to increase the rarity of them as stated. They are far too common. I feel that it would be nice to maybe increase it by double? I honestly, feel what other players are stating as it can be very over powered and annoying especially when there are only 2 players within the area.

This topic in my opinions is very contradicting for both sides as there are equal points for either side of the argument. I personally, do agree with some points though.

:D
I know that its "lucky" block pvp, but you have to remember that its a boss game worth 3 points, the winner can basically be decided by whoever wins this game, so it would be kind of stupid to make it purely based on luck on who gets the Infinite I Flame I bow. Some people say "meh i am a pvp god i can kill all bowspammers" yeah maybe they can kill the bowspammers that can't aim, but 9/10 times if they can aim half decently and get the bow they'll win for sure.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Remove the flame bow from the lucky block pvp boss, in the games I've played its always the flame bow spammer that wins. Or at least make it so it isn't flame + infinity and give them like 5 arrows or something.
sure

Jan 5, 2017
I agree... I killed like 3 people and he just spammed me... 1 hit = 3 hearts + the flame effect.. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom