Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Facelurite

Blockwars = CTF , Core with blocks.

You'd certainly like a better version of CTF and Core right? Thats what the thread is ; to replace those games

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Blockwars is 1 of the more popular games on Cubecraft it was arguably more popular than TD before the update because when something is updated regardless of whether it is a majority vote for a good update or a bad 1 it will still be played by people so just update it

F

Facelurite

Blockwars is 1 of the more popular games on Cubecraft it was arguably more popular than TD before the update because when something is updated regardless of whether it is a majority vote for a good update or a bad 1 it will still be played by people so just update it
You agree with my ideas for the update? CTF with cool kits and Core where blocks must be mined from surrondings , also with cool kits?

F

Facelurite

New kits okay and remove the autobalance in game okay but not just remove almost all of the premise of the game
The game didnt have any premise . CTF with dumb blocks that dont help at all. Don't you agree? At essense , blockwars is simply CTF/Core with a lot of unnecessary nonsense

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
blockwars is simply CTF/Core with a lot of unnecessary nonsense
What is Blockwars for you then?
How should Blockwars be for you?
They have to take out the bad parts of the server.
How is this game bad? Lol.

Who cares about scoteboards?
Me and the other 5 people who have dedicated a lot of time in this game to get on the leaderboard as a reward (without mentioning the previous people who have been on the leaderboard too).

cant suggest something good for the server without being flamed on, ugh.
Not every suggestion is good for the community as well as updates, you should understand that. And, in my opinion, you are not suggesting something good for this server with this thread.

Less bad games more good games means more players.
The server can still have those "bad games" and release other games and it wouldn't decrease the amount of players, it would increase it instead.

BTW i love CTF and Core , the block conecpt is what I hate. Whats the point if it?
The block concept is what makes of Blockwars a game and not a minigame.

In this case, you should ask the same question about Eggwars.

do you live blockwars or just CTF and Core individually?
I guess you meant "like".
And my answer is no (if I understood it), I like both modes as part of Blockwars.

Blockwars = CTF , Core with blocks.
Alright, read what I said about Eggwars.

You'd certainly like a better version of CTF and Core right? Thats what the thread is ; to replace those games
One thing: Updates.

Oh them. Yeah , too bad , nothing lasts forever.
That applies to this thread.

CTF with cool kits
Once again: updates.

Core where blocks must be mined from surrondings , also with cool kits?
Isn't that Destroy the nexus? Lol.

CTF with dumb blocks that dont help at all.
Okay, okay... don't make think you have never played Blockwars.

F

Facelurite

What is nexus?

Nice. Eggwars is not a cheap minigame that uses yseless features like blockwars.

I have played blockwars, blocks do not help at all - eventually someone will get through and it ruins the game simple by existing.

Yes . Nothins lasts forever . Even this thread will die , when did I aay it wont ?

About scoreboards, i dont care at all. But they could easily bring the stats over to the reboots. Any joker would know that.

What should be blockwars for me? Well for starters , it should not exist . It does nothing but degrade fun from CTF. There could be block defenses sure . But the way blockwars was made is just lazy and doesnt live up to CTF's potential.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
What is nexus?
You can Google it.

Nice. Eggwars is not a cheap minigame that uses yseless features like blockwars.
Eggwars and Blockwars=Something to defend with blocks ("useless blocks" according to you), they have kits.

eventually someone will get through and it ruins the game simple by existing.
That's why Miner and Builder kit exist. Try it.

when did I aay it wont ?
I have the same question.

But they could easily bring the stats over to the reboots.
There is no need to do that as that reboot will never happen.

But the way blockwars was made is just lazy and doesnt live up to CTF's potential.
In that case, Skywars could be considered a lazy game as well. Why? Just put chests with items around the map, make islands in the sky and it's done.
The same thing for Survival Games.

I need better explanations from you, there is no a valid reason yet to remove Blockwars.

F

Facelurite

Having such a large amount of blocks and not having them would hardly effect how blockwars is played.

Eggwars and skywars put importance on a wide variety if things . Not just blocks. They are island games and therefore blocks are needed.

Your thinking process smh

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Blockwars is one of the greatest games in whole Cubecraft. Blockwars is a combination between action and tactic. Sorry but I don't agree with your suggestion. I love too much blockwars and I think that it is good how it is.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Just giving the game a few cool updates would really make it enjoyable, but removing it, no thank you.

F

Facelurite

You guys like blockwars. I personally dont care , my opinion is not going to change ever.

Thread isn't getting anywhere @BrokenAyzer or @Cynamooo , could you please lock this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom