Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qwesadillaz

Sep 10, 2021
Scotland
This little command frustrates me, coming from the Java community I am super disappointed to see this feature not there. I agree some people would exploit this however with a well made rejoin command would make everyone’s life way better

A little bit about myself, I am currently grinding towards solo leaderboard and I have friends on both duos leaderboard and squads. I am quite experienced I practice in Java and I believe this gives me an upper hand in the pocket community.

some people reading this might have heard of Hypixel, this is the biggest Minecraft server globally and this server has a rejoin command. When life happens (e.g parents call you to do something) you might have to leave the network for a while. However when you want to come back you cannot join the same game again but your stats are still affected. For me this troubles me. Of course you would need an egg for this command to be available to you.

Anyway I hope this can convince at least some of you to support my cause

Have a great day,
Qwesadilla

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
It is a definitely a good thing, especially for people that have a bad internet connection like me :D
But I think implementing it might end up being quite difficult or even impossible on a technical level.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
It is a definitely a good thing, especially for people that have a bad internet connection like me :D
But I think implementing it might end up being quite difficult or even impossible on a technical level.
On a technical level it’s possible. It’s been done elsewhere on bedrock.

Reactions: qwesadillaz

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
On a technical level it’s possible. It’s been done elsewhere on bedrock.
Can you give me an example?

Because from what I've seen on Java, I don't think CubeCraft have the neseccary methods prepared at the very core part of their BungeeCord interface to allow player spawning in a specified location when they are transfered into another server.
The most recent thing I've seen on Java, is the lobby update happening a few months ago together with the underground lobby parkour, that implemented a function that teleport player transfered into the new server to the specific coordinate they are in the previous server. But the way they implemented it seems like the hackist hack they have ever done. They somehow found a way to do it in the very last part of the lobby loading process, and it is really buggy. Sometimes it doesn't work at all, and sometimes it works when it shouldn't, that it teleport player to x = 8.5, z = 8.5 (probably a fallback coordinate) when the player should not be teleported at all.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
Can you give me an example?

Because from what I've seen on Java, I don't think CubeCraft have the neseccary methods prepared at the very core part of their BungeeCord interface to allow player spawning in a specified location when they are transfered into another server.
The most recent thing I've seen on Java, is the lobby update happening a few months ago together with the underground lobby parkour, that implemented a function that teleport player transfered into the new server to the specific coordinate they are in the previous server. But the way they implemented it seems like the hackist hack they have ever done. They somehow found a way to do it in the very last part of the lobby loading process, and it is really buggy. Sometimes it doesn't work at all, and sometimes it works when it shouldn't, that it teleport player to x = 8.5, z = 8.5 (probably a fallback coordinate) when the player should not be teleported at all.
Another server in bedrock 🤷🏻‍♂️ (do you really want me to specify?)

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Another server in bedrock 🤷🏻‍♂️ (do you really want me to specify?)
So that's what I'm saying. They can do it because they have built the neseccary interface at the very start of their server, but not CubeCraft.
Imagine having a bridge in real life, that the bridge users want to replace the bridge pier for the bridge to sustain heavier loads. It is just not feasible if not impossible. They would better build a new bridge for heavier loads rather than updating the old. I'm not a Developer in CubeCraft but I guess from what I can see that CubeCraft just don't have this bridge pier in place yet. It is way too expensive to modify the very basic part of the server when a huge amount of things is relying on it.

D

Deleted member 584093

This would be a very helpful command and to be honest it is possible to have this command as seen in nether games bedwars

Magikey

Aug 30, 2021
I often connect my pc to my mobile connection and it crashes whenever someone calls me on my phone. It might be useful to have such a command, especially not to let you down your teammates. I once crashed during an eggwar that lasted another 30 minutes and I waited in the voice chat while building in our smp because I wasn't able to rejoin. They eventually lost because they where one good player short.

To prevent people taking advantage of it, you could check if they disconnected during a fight (that shouldn't be too hard). In that case they won't be able to reconnect. I don't think there is any other reason somebody would exploit it, unless they are so dumb to disconnect while they could loot and actually play instead (and I don't think so).

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
*joins game*
*leaves game*
*comes back when theres only 2 teams left*
ahhh great idea

Reactions: Silco

Magikey

Aug 30, 2021
*joins game*
*leaves game*
*comes back when theres only 2 teams left*
ahhh great idea
You can just camp at that point. It doesn't make any sense because you can't loot that way, while by camping you could take some chests. You could make it so that the command works only within a certain time period after you disconnected. Also, I think people would rather play and get good than leaving everygame they join. I don't think what you say is an actual problem.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
This little command frustrates me, coming from the Java community I am super disappointed to see this feature not there. I agree some people would exploit this however with a well made rejoin command would make everyone’s life way better

A little bit about myself, I am currently grinding towards solo leaderboard and I have friends on both duos leaderboard and squads. I am quite experienced I practice in Java and I believe this gives me an upper hand in the pocket community.

some people reading this might have heard of Hypixel, this is the biggest Minecraft server globally and this server has a rejoin command. When life happens (e.g parents call you to do something) you might have to leave the network for a while. However when you want to come back you cannot join the same game again but your stats are still affected. For me this troubles me. Of course you would need an egg for this command to be available to you.

Anyway I hope this can convince at least some of you to support my cause

Have a great day,
Qwesadilla
Yes this happens to me a lot and I always wish I can come back

Reactions: Magikey
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom