Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Real mittu47

Oct 30, 2021
Mars, you'll never catch me.
I don't know why this isnt a thing yet but rejoin command is useful for players who lose connection, this should be compatible with eggwars, ctf though, maybe ffa rejoin will only work as long the egg is still alive, just like hypixel.

Reasons why it should be implemented: Chunk issues not loading, unable to respawn as screenshots provided, I can confirm this is not my device but bug from cubecraft probably
C5FE132E-1DDD-465B-8692-00FEB469E5B8.png
3904F077-5934-4C2F-83C5-F8058EC81B9E.png

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I don't know why this isnt a thing yet but rejoin command is useful for players who lose connection, this should be compatible with eggwars, ctf though, maybe ffa rejoin will only work as long the egg is still alive, just like hypixel.

Reasons why it should be implemented: Chunk issues not loading, unable to respawn as screenshots provided, I can confirm this is not my device but bug from cubecraft probablyView attachment 222482View attachment 222483
i agree this is a good idea but i think its hard to code this and stuff but maybe cube do it i hope it bc rejoin comann is really usefull you did great work

Reactions: Real mittu47

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him

Reasons why it should be implemented: Chunk issues not loading, unable to respawn as screenshots provided, I can confirm this is not my device but bug from cubecraft probablyView attachment 222482View attachment 222483
I made a post on this already a long time ago and seeing the dead glitch, and map rendering glitch I think this is the best time to implement it, also it is necessary because sometimes Minecraft just decides to crash.

clandrkness

Jul 26, 2023

this would be a great idea to help with all sorts of bugs

Real mittu47

Oct 30, 2021
i agree this is a good idea but i think its hard to code this and stuff but maybe cube do it i hope it bc rejoin comann is really usefull you did great work
probably, the way to implement it is, for eggwars, if egg is still there and you were on the team you left, you will just join and respawn for 10 seconds to avoid this being abused, for ctf same thing if the player left they could rejoin back as it is

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
The reasons why I disagreed with this is because:
  • the death glitch is not a permanent thing, as well as chunks not loading. They are bugs.  probably
  • and because I see this getting abused a lot.
and why I say this is because, a lot of players would abuse this to avoid dying. For example, I chasing someone with an egg and im close to killing them, all they would do is /hub and /rejoin to avoid getting killed by me and also receiving a death in their statistics (I don't think disconnecting and reconnecting counts as a death).

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
probably, the way to implement it is, for eggwars, if egg is still there and you were on the team you left, you will just join and respawn for 10 seconds to avoid this being abused, for ctf same thing if the player left they could rejoin back as it is
there's already a similar feature in ctf for that. Players are still able to join games that are in progress to fill up for teammates that left. (most disliked feature btw)

Jun 19, 2023

A rejoin command would be great

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Reasons why it should be implemented: Chunk issues not loading, unable to respawn as screenshots provided, I can confirm this is not my device but bug from cubecraft probably
I do think this would be a pretty cool feature to have but not for these reasons. Like @JustNathie said, these bugs are not permanent and will be fixed eventually. However, this feature could be useful to players who may have to rejoin the game for whatever the reason may be. Some users may crash or some mobile users may accidently close their game. (I'm not mobile and haven't played with a mobile device in a fairly long time so I'm not sure how often that happens but I assume it's fairly annoy to some mobile players).
and why I say this is because, a lot of players would abuse this to avoid dying. For example, I chasing someone with an egg and im close to killing them, all they would do is /hub and /rejoin to avoid getting killed by me and also receiving a death in their statistics (I don't think disconnecting and reconnecting counts as a death).
Well, I don't think Cubecraft would make such a command and not have solutions for problems like this. A simple way of dealing with this is by adding some sort villager NPC whenever someone disconnects, allowing other players to kill that NPC while they are disconnected and counting it as a death to disconnected player. While the player is disconnected, there should be a time limit of 1-2 minutes which seems pretty reasonable for a game like EggWars and I believe it would also be a great idea if the player would be eliminated from the game if their egg is broken while they are disconnected. I'm not going to cover all of the problems that can come with this a command like this but there are solutions to your problem with the command :D

Overall, I think the command is a great idea but I also don't think it's needed right now, maybe in the future if enough players request a feature like this. Most bugs are currently being fixed and a command like this is a pretty low priority ^^
(just my silly opinion!!)

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Well, I don't think Cubecraft would make such a command and not have solutions for problems like this. A simple way of dealing with this is by adding some sort villager NPC whenever someone disconnects, allowing other players to kill that NPC while they are disconnected and counting it as a death to disconnected player. While the player is disconnected, there should be a time limit of 1-2 minutes which seems pretty reasonable for a game like EggWars and I believe it would also be a great idea if the player would be eliminated from the game if their egg is broken while they are disconnected. I'm not going to cover all of the problems that can come with this a command like this but there are solutions to your problem with the command :D
I don't think that would be a solution at all for players that genuinely get disconnected because now they get a death they wouldn't have gotten (possibly) the entire game. And the time limit does sound like a solution but remember, not everyone has the best wifi and/or device and can take up a while to join back after getting disconnected.

Another thing, SPEEDRUNNERS!!!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that would be a solution at all for players that genuinely get disconnected because now they get a death they wouldn't have gotten (possibly) the entire game. And the time limit does sound like a solution but remember, not everyone has the best wifi and/or device and can take up a while to join back after getting disconnected.

Another thing, SPEEDRUNNERS!!!
In my opinion, making a game accessible to all players as much as possible is more important than competitive statistics. When players are experiencing disconnection issues that prevent them from finishing a game, they are likely to become frustrated and potentially quit the server. If someone disconnects and gets a death added to their stats, they probably won’t even notice, and I doubt they would quit the server over such a small thing.
Not implementing this because not everyone could join back within a certain amount of time is a bad reason to not implement it at all. It would be better if at least some players could join back, and we shouldn’t prevent them from rejoining just because a few players aren’t able to. I think that the majority of players would be able to join back within a reasonable amount of time.
I also think it is a bad idea to not implement this because of speedrunners. Intentionally preventing players from rejoining their game just so speedrunners can rely on disconnects to achieve faster times seems like the incorrect thing to prioritize, and doesn’t sound like a fun or accessible meta for speedrunners either. This would favor players who are less prone to disconnections, giving them a competitive advantage over speedrunners who are more susceptible to these disconnects, so I think implementing this would make speedrunning more accessible if anything.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Some users may crash or some mobile users may accidently close their game. (I'm not mobile and haven't played with a mobile device in a fairly long time so I'm not sure how often that happens but I assume it's fairly annoy to some mobile players).
On an iPad, it is very rare for you to close the game on accident. The most common way I accidentally close the game is when I try to take a screenshot for a report, which requires pressing the power button and volume button a once, the former causing your IPad to close if you press it first.

Reactions: iikovu

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
I don’t think this should be added BECAUSE if I’m in a game of Eggwars (not that anyone plays it) and I think that there is just one team left on the other side of the map I will go there to try to kill them and then the person that disconnected will rejoin on my side of the map and get my egg :(

Real mittu47

Oct 30, 2021
The reasons why I disagreed with this is because:
  • the death glitch is not a permanent thing, as well as chunks not loading. They are bugs.  probably
  • and because I see this getting abused a lot.
heres a way to encounter that, while i
this being implemented, /hub will no longer allow /reconnect because reconnect ahould for ppl who disconnected, or if the person you chase logs, their items should be dropped and count as a kill/final to you,

Reactions: WiggedWigg

Real mittu47

Oct 30, 2021
I do think this would be a pretty cool feature to have but not for these reasons. Like @JustNathie said, these bugs are not permanent and will be fixed eventually. However, this feature could be useful to players who may have to rejoin the game for whatever the reason may be. Some users may crash or some mobile users may accidently close their game. (I'm not mobile and haven't played with a mobile device in a fairly long time so I'm not sure how often that happens but I assume it's fairly annoy to some mobile players).

Overall, I think the command is a great idea but I also don't think it's needed right now, maybe in the future if enough players request a feature like this. Most bugs are currently being fixed and a command like this is a pretty low priority ^^
(just my silly opinion!!)
Hypixel has it, I think cubecraft can pretty much implement it so if player logs off, their stuff gets dropped, also if it was game where the player has no more respawns, they are basically out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom