Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
In this thread, I suggest some simple commands that would help us find things quickly without having to click-through menus. Most players will still use the menus, but why not to add those. They are super simple and would be useful for players who know them!

/stats - This one got removed. No one knows why. Super useful. It would just show you a game statistics menu. Please bring this back :(
/level - This would just show your current level & experience and VIP level & experience in chat. No menu is needed. Just in chat, so you can check for example when you wait for the game to start.
/lobby [sw, egg, sg, mw, sb, bw, lb, ba, beta, parkour, main, random] - This would teleport you to the game specific lobby, again without having to open menus.
/settings - This would let you change your settings quicker and even in-game.

Do you want more commands? Suggest them in the comments!

yurky

Aug 28, 2023
In this thread, I suggest some simple commands that would help us find things quickly without having to click-through menus. Most players will still use the menus, but why not to add those. They are super simple and would be useful for players who know them!

/stats - This one got removed. No one knows why. Super useful. It would just show you a game statistics menu. Please bring this back :(
/level - This would just show your current level & experience and VIP level & experience in chat. No menu is needed. Just in chat, so you can check for example when you wait for the game to start.
/lobby [sw, egg, sg, mw, sb, bw, lb, ba, beta, parkour, main, random] - This would teleport you to the game specific lobby, again without having to open menus.
/settings - This would let you change your settings quicker and even in-game.

Do you want more commands? Suggest them in the comments!
ngl i agree with you but there should be more than that and i also think that the fly command should be a lower level like 15 or 20 but i think there should be commands like this:
/game [game name] so u can tp to a game whilst in a game also corresponds to /lobby but yh idk anymore byee

• Disagree
Reactions: Geodas11 and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom