• Yes,both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,neither both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not,as I wanna actually see lose/Lost Effect,most of them will be particles and unique like win effect,and if implemented there will be 5 initial unlockables
1.Good Game Head(Red):Rarity of rare or legendary,same as win effect,but the color is red because it represent lose/lost
2.Anger Particle(unlocked by default)
3.Crying Particle
4.Snowman Melt/Explode Animation
5.Slime Explode Animation
Also I want to have losses/lost in statistics,because it would be better to see how many losses I have,and it is nearly impossible to remember how many losses total I had in a game
Should this be implemented,also it can be both,either one of them or neither of these

• Unsure
Reactions: Loskol and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’m sorry, but I’m confused about the suggestion.
What I understand is that you want losses to be displayed in stats, so I’m going to be respond to that: I don’t think it is a good idea to add a loss-count to stats, as it is possible to see losses by simply subtracting wins from total games played. It would also clutter up the stats menus more, imo.
Edit: I now understand that you’d like to see lost effects (similar to win effects) added as a cosmetic (thanks @Casualpoalrbear). I think this would be a good idea for some gamemodes. I only think some gamemodes because, for example, if you died in skywars you would immediately be an invisible spectator, and I don’t see how it would be possible to have a loss effect. But in a game like CTF you’re only a spectator if you die, but you're never permanently eliminated, so I could see it working there.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m sorry, but I’m confused about the suggestion.
What I understand is that you want losses to be displayed in stats, so I’m going to be respond to that: I don’t think it is a good idea to add a loss-count to stats, as it is possible to see losses by simply subtracting wins from total games played. It would also clutter up the stats menus more, imo.
I think they want a losing animation to be played when you lose like how a winning animation plays when you win a game.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom