Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jocky jazz

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2021
I suggest a command which would basically reload the chunk where I am. When I play FFA, sometimes chunks don't load for long even when I stand on them. I have to rejoin to load that chunk, and also randomly chunks stay unloaded every game. So uh pls add this command if possible, thanks. 👍

jocky jazz

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2021
I suggest a command which would basically reload the chunk where I am. When I play FFA, sometimes chunks don't load for long even when I stand on them. I have to rejoin to load that chunk, and also randomly chunks stay unloaded every game. So uh pls add this command if possible, thanks. 👍
Luka told me in discord that java has this feature. Hopefully this gets added to bedrock too, it'll be very helpful 👍

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft doesn’t offer this feature, though. Minecraft Java Edition does itself; It is a debugging feature (F3 + A) that has been implemented for a while along with some other features such as clearing chat history (F3 + D) and showing tooltips & NBT data (F3 + H - could be mistaken here).

I doubt this would be possible as a command, considering it is most likely a client-side issue/bug, just as it is on Java. I don’t think reloading specific chunks is possible on a server without having to restart or reload some part of it to fix it anyway, if it were a server-side issue, that is.

Unfortunately, I think you might have to stick with relogging for the while the issue won’t get fixed by Microsoft itself.

Reactions: LukaG_ and Stijnnn_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello! I remember commenting on this yea!

I think @Hoshi already perfectly summarized what I mentioned in Discord and how the functionality is implemented in Java. I would really love this feature, but I think it is up to Mojang and their Bedrock development team to implement this into the base game. Also going on from what was mentioned, a server-side implementation would be pretty much impossible from what I know, since that means having to reload chunks for everyone.

Sadly, looking at the current direction of the Bedrock edition and its cross-compatibility over a large number of devices I doubt will see it anytime soon, but I'm still hopeful more useful commands like this get implemented one day.

Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Honestly, it happens to me Almsot every time, but only when I join the map “kingdom”.
You got an :agree: from me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom