Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jocky jazz

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2021
I suggest a command which would basically reload the chunk where I am. When I play FFA, sometimes chunks don't load for long even when I stand on them. I have to rejoin to load that chunk, and also randomly chunks stay unloaded every game. So uh pls add this command if possible, thanks. 👍

jocky jazz

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2021
I suggest a command which would basically reload the chunk where I am. When I play FFA, sometimes chunks don't load for long even when I stand on them. I have to rejoin to load that chunk, and also randomly chunks stay unloaded every game. So uh pls add this command if possible, thanks. 👍
Luka told me in discord that java has this feature. Hopefully this gets added to bedrock too, it'll be very helpful 👍

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft doesn’t offer this feature, though. Minecraft Java Edition does itself; It is a debugging feature (F3 + A) that has been implemented for a while along with some other features such as clearing chat history (F3 + D) and showing tooltips & NBT data (F3 + H - could be mistaken here).

I doubt this would be possible as a command, considering it is most likely a client-side issue/bug, just as it is on Java. I don’t think reloading specific chunks is possible on a server without having to restart or reload some part of it to fix it anyway, if it were a server-side issue, that is.

Unfortunately, I think you might have to stick with relogging for the while the issue won’t get fixed by Microsoft itself.

Reactions: LukaG_ and Stijnnn_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello! I remember commenting on this yea!

I think @Hoshi already perfectly summarized what I mentioned in Discord and how the functionality is implemented in Java. I would really love this feature, but I think it is up to Mojang and their Bedrock development team to implement this into the base game. Also going on from what was mentioned, a server-side implementation would be pretty much impossible from what I know, since that means having to reload chunks for everyone.

Sadly, looking at the current direction of the Bedrock edition and its cross-compatibility over a large number of devices I doubt will see it anytime soon, but I'm still hopeful more useful commands like this get implemented one day.

Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Honestly, it happens to me Almsot every time, but only when I join the map “kingdom”.
You got an :agree: from me!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom