Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
In this thread, I suggest some simple commands that would help us find things quickly without having to click-through menus. Most players will still use the menus, but why not to add those. They are super simple and would be useful for players who know them!

/stats - This one got removed. No one knows why. Super useful. It would just show you a game statistics menu. Please bring this back :(
/level - This would just show your current level & experience and VIP level & experience in chat. No menu is needed. Just in chat, so you can check for example when you wait for the game to start.
/lobby [sw, egg, sg, mw, sb, bw, lb, ba, beta, parkour, main, random] - This would teleport you to the game specific lobby, again without having to open menus.
/settings - This would let you change your settings quicker and even in-game.

Do you want more commands? Suggest them in the comments!

yurky

Aug 28, 2023
In this thread, I suggest some simple commands that would help us find things quickly without having to click-through menus. Most players will still use the menus, but why not to add those. They are super simple and would be useful for players who know them!

/stats - This one got removed. No one knows why. Super useful. It would just show you a game statistics menu. Please bring this back :(
/level - This would just show your current level & experience and VIP level & experience in chat. No menu is needed. Just in chat, so you can check for example when you wait for the game to start.
/lobby [sw, egg, sg, mw, sb, bw, lb, ba, beta, parkour, main, random] - This would teleport you to the game specific lobby, again without having to open menus.
/settings - This would let you change your settings quicker and even in-game.

Do you want more commands? Suggest them in the comments!
ngl i agree with you but there should be more than that and i also think that the fly command should be a lower level like 15 or 20 but i think there should be commands like this:
/game [game name] so u can tp to a game whilst in a game also corresponds to /lobby but yh idk anymore byee

• Disagree
Reactions: Geodas11 and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom