• No

Votes: 10 71.4%

Votes: 3 21.4%

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
Let's be honest here we hate bow spamming. The amount of arrows that person has is insane, 64 arrows!!! This is so annoying. We you are on a killstreak some random kid bow spams you In FFA. Please Reduce the arrows to 32 or 25.

Reactions: Camezonda

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Let's be honest here we hate bow spamming. The amount of arrows that person has is insane, 64 arrows!!! This is so annoying. We you are on a killstreak some random kid bow spams you In FFA. Please Reduce the arrows to 32 or 25.
I don't agree, because adding this feature will decrease the your inventory space.
That's why I voted no.

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't agree with this, like has been said above it will make the Kit Archer pointless. I know it's annoying if you get killed by a bow spammer but just run away or just attack him. He/She will stop bowing after a while probably.

A

A pigeon

No never. Instead of asking for this , ask management to adda free shield to warrior kit. I absolutely hatethis suggestion ; it openly favours kits like beast and marginalizes the goid and fun kits. You basically want to kill the archer .

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
DONT.. it would make the archer kit pointless... i think there should be more arrows not less... because when your out of arrows it will be almost unplayeble
You can use /shop to buy more arrows

D

Deleted member 59979

I love this idea! I hate bowspamming also, its called "sniper" not "machine gunner". They need to massively nerf sniper not just by amount of arrows but armour and sword too.

Daaaan

Aug 19, 2016
Dreamland
I love this idea! I hate bowspamming also, its called "sniper" not "machine gunner". They need to massively nerf sniper not just by amount of arrows but armour and sword too.
yes but cubecraft has added No protection so yea

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
No go even further, clear all the inventories of all the kits except beast and also give it resistance 5, you know, balance.

comfyyy

The amount of arrows that person has is insane, 64 arrows
This isn't an insane amount, as it's really the only effective weapon they have.
Please Reduce the arrows to 32 or 25
This would not be enough, because you would run out quickly. Once your arrows are gone, the kit is useless.
random kid bow spams you In FFA
If you don't want him to bowspam you, try strafing around to avoid it. It really isn't too hard if you practice it for a little while.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom