Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Feb 10, 2021
459
887
174
21
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I’ve been trying out redstone traps in eggwars today and I noticed there aren’t any redstone torches and those are actually very important when it comes to ✨redstone✨, so my suggestion is to add them in the shop so we can use them for our wonderful traps in eggwars. Thanks for reading!
 

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I’ve been trying out redstone traps in eggwars today and I noticed there aren’t any redstone torches and those are actually very important when it comes to ✨redstone✨, so my suggestion is to add them in the shop so we can use them for our wonderful traps in eggwars. Thanks for reading!
They are totally necessary to create a redstone trap and I don't even know why this isn't already a thing, so that's an agree.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Cathie

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,911
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thanks for the suggestion!

Redstone torches have now been implemented into EggWars.

1660320254052.png


Locked & marked as implemented.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
Top Bottom