Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the balancing changes be reverted?

• Total voters

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Cubecraft has no idea how to balance TDef, they just throw s*** at the wall, let it dry and stink up the server for a few months then scrape it off and replace it with brand-new s***.

To be fair, at this point I wouldn’t be surprise if they intentionally do this. Sadistic ‘people’ do exist. In fact, I wouldn’t even be surprised anymore if they like the suffering of their own community so much they use the Tower Defence forum section purely to relieve their sexual frustration.

Please notice how I’m not being rude but how I consider this to be an actual reasonable explanation of cubecrafts staff current attitude and behavior.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That must be some good that stuff whatever drug you are huffing to remain in that small illusionary world of yours. The updates are shit and the community knows it.

I had very similar critic towards CC’s staff, which they know. They just don’t give a fuck.
WOWOWOW, TAKE IT EASY!
You don't have to attack me and the communtiy.... I'm just making my point!

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
But why are you attacking me and the community?
There were many players who like to see a new balance update!
If you don"t like the game now, don't play it.
I understand how you think about the new update, but there are soooooo many players who like it, I think ou are the only one who don't like it.
But that's my opinnion.
I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the claim you made. And no, the community doesn't really like it. If you somehow find a way to poll every single TD player out there, the people who don't like the update compared to the people who do is about 3:1. And I don't find this update that good. I rather find it horrendous, and I am confident it is because of bad game design rather than my own incompetance. And yes, there are some things they needed to fix. Nobody is arguing that the previous version was perfect. We just believe that the update is terrible and we give reasons onto why, which I do not see the people defending doing all that often.

Reactions: DeDeDestroyed

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
WOWOWOW, TAKE IT EASY!
You don't have to attack me and the communtiy.... I'm just making my point!

Like DanielSch already basically said... it's not an attack on the community m8.
I believe myself to be fighting for the community against the current attitude and behavior of CC's staff and people like you who are counterproductive.
The very soul of CC is at steak and threatens to go under by greedy corrupted members of staff who care only for donators (aka money) rather than its complete community.
Your ego must be rather high indeed if you actually think you speak for this community. Especially since I never compared you with the community. You made that false conclusion yourself out of nothing.

Reactions: Tower Defencer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom