Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone

I want to convince everyone why you need to add battle zone as main game. So here are a few reasons why.

1. Unique gameplay.
It is something different then skywars or parkour. It is a new combat style to be the last survivor.

2. Cube can earn profit.
Cube can earn profit by selling skins for guns, ...

3. A quick battle royale game.
If you want a quick game this is the game for you. Fortnite takes like 30 minutes to win a game while you can win here in 15 min.

4. Weak pc's can handle this game.

5. Its exciting to make a kill and to win.

I played this game when it was released. It was big fun. The adrelaline give you a good feeling. What i mean is if you make a kill you got the feeling like"WOW" and you believe in yourself.

Last reason:

I was good at this game. I made like 1 game between 20 and 30 kills + win.

Kind regards

Tant33

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree that this should be a main game on Cubecraft, it has almost all the time like 120+ players (that's more than Minerware, Parkour and sometimes Tower Defence too). It's a really nice game to play, and it was a main game before so I think it would be great for Cube to add it as a full game. I think that Cubecraft could even get a little bit more players on the server because of this game. Great suggestion! c:

Reactions: DealWhit

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Even I don't have time to play BZ this week I really like the idea. Some friends of me playing this and they very likes it!

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
All I can say is don't add battle zone to the game. If you really like it just leave minecraft and go play Fortnite

Reactions: CHRONO

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
I just won a game solo vs squad with best LOOT EVER! Legendary AR, Legendary and Mythical Pump, and mythical machine gun.

Attachments

• 2019-09-22_17.37.23.png
    2019-09-22_17.37.23.png
    920.1 KB · Views: 174

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
(that's more than Minerware, Parkour and sometimes Tower Defence too)
There're some reasons to keep this games. First of all, Parkour is a game you can play on your own, you don't need other players to start a game. Tower Defence is a PvE game, which is the only game on CubeCraft with this concept.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi everyone

I want to convince everyone why you need to add battle zone as main game. So here are a few reasons why.

1. Unique gameplay.
It is something different then skywars or parkour. It is a new combat style to be the last survivor.

2. Cube can earn profit.

If you want a quick game this is the game for you. Fortnite takes like 30 minutes to win a game while you can win here in 15 min.

I played this game when it was released. It was big fun. The adrelaline give you a good feeling. What i mean is if you make a kill you got the feeling like"WOW" and you believe in yourself.

Last reason:

Kind regards

Tant33
These are not reasons for Management to make it a permanent game. The only reason that they would add it, is because it would have enough players playing it at the same time to start games up every minute of the day.
I agree that this should be a main game on Cubecraft, it has almost all the time like 120+ players
Was this before it got removed or since it got added back? Blockwars also has most of the time 100 players, but that’s because it’s only online for a limited time every month. It could decrease a lot after making it permanent. Games should be able to fill up every moment of the day, even at 4/5 AM.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
There're some reasons to keep this games. First of all, Parkour is a game you can play on your own, you don't need other players to start a game. Tower Defence is a PvE game, which is the only game on CubeCraft with this concept.
I did not say that these games should be removed right?

These are not reasons for Management to make it a permanent game. The only reason that they would add it, is because it would have enough players playing it at the same time to start games up every minute of the day.

Was this before it got removed or since it got added back? Blockwars also has most of the time 100 players, but that’s because it’s only online for a limited time every month. It could decrease a lot after making it permanent. Games should be able to fill up every moment of the day, even at 4/5 AM.

This was a week ago, I think that battle zone had even more players before the big change though.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I think there shouldn't be any main games. o_O
If this modality has an excessive demand, it could be studied to create a unique server for the game.
For example, create an original server but with the cubecraft brand. 'BATTLE ZONE by CubeCraft Network' and be able to access directly from 'battlezone.cubecraft.net' :eek::)

Anyway, I don't think this happens!! :p

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

1. Unique gameplay.

2. Cube can earn profit.

Last reason:

Kind regards

Tant33
I've not seen so many players on CubeCraft in such a long time until Battle Zone was added into the featured games list :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Battlezone was added originally as a permanent game, the main problem was that lobbies weren't filling outside of peak hours.
After 3-4 weeks no one was filling the lobby since games never started.

Amongst our featured games we have games that vary in popularity.
I prefer to have 2 featured games portals where games change on one of those portals every week meaning games last 2 weeks.
2 weeks is about the time it takes for players to get bored of a game on average.

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
Hi everyone

1. Unique gameplay.

2. Cube can earn profit.

Last reason:

Kind regards

Tant33
I dont like the gamemode myself, but i do support it becoming a main gamemode. It seems to be quite popular among the community and i believe it would be unique to cubecraft and would bring in more players that hear about it. So i say go for it!

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello, I really liked your idea, not only because of the game "Battlezone" this could attract more people to the server, because after all the people are looking for innovation.

~ +1

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Battlezone was added originally as a permanent game, the main problem was that lobbies weren't filling outside of peak hours.
After 3-4 weeks no one was filling the lobby since games never started.

Amongst our featured games we have games that vary in popularity.
I prefer to have 2 featured games portals where games change on one of those portals every week meaning games last 2 weeks.
2 weeks is about the time it takes for players to get bored of a game on average.

2 weeks was absolutely horrible and it's good that it was changed. If you consider that in the current cycle, a few games will not be featured for a month or so top. That's about 20 'cycles' without the game being featured. Now if we consider having one game per week, you are looking at waiting 20 weeks for a game. That's more than 4 and a half months. If someone has to wait over 4 months to play their favourite game, I can assure you that they are not sticking around. 2 portals on the current cycle would be much better so you don't have to wait more than 15ish days for your game.

Reactions: Lezappen

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Battlezone’s playercount during the 6 days it was featured a few days ago is completely invalid in relation to the rest of the featured games. As for now, battlezone’s popularity seems to be linked with it just coming back to the server and can only be proved otherwise when it has been featured a few times more.

What happens with featured games is that most of their popularity is because they are only available temporarily. And this limited amount of time you can play the game is what makes players join the server and play the featured game. Obviously this is only true to a certain point, featured games could indeed have a large enough player base to be considered valid for becoming permanent. But as of now, or at least that’s what is reflected on the current status of the server, no featured game has a player base large enough to become permanent.

Battlezone shouldn’t be considered to become permanent until it has been featured multiple times more, that way it is possible to see a realistic version of the game’s player base. Because let’s face it, most mini games are very popular when they come out/return, but that popularity can fade with time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom