Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I decided to re-introduce myself because I thought the other one was not so good. In this introduction, I will tell you a little more about myself and my Minecraft history :) My other introduction can you find here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introdicing-myself.230492/

Hello! My name is Lukas (also known as Lukejvc in-game) and I'm 14 years old. I live in Sweden (Tierp) to be exactly with my family, our four cats and chickens. At my freetime, I like to play Lucky Islands on Cubecraft, make music at my computer and point satellite dishes and antennas. If you don't know what a satellite dish is, you can just look at my profile picture :)
I do not like sports at all but if I have to chose one, I prefer slalom. In winters in Sweden we usually go to Idre or Sälen (big mountains in Sweden) or to a hill in Sandviken called Kungsberget. We usually go to Kungsberget because we don't have to go that far by car. It is about 600 kilometers to the mountains from where we live and it is only 90 kilometers to Kungsberget. I like to watch football, hockey and golf on my TV but I don't think that's the same thing.
Moving on!
I live in Tierp and Tierp is located near Gävle
I also have my two satellite dishes at my balcony. My parents and my sister does not like it at all but if I remove them, I can't watch TV and that's not good at all! You can see a picture on my two satellite dishes at the bottom lol.

Now, I would talk about why and when I started playing Minecraft!

I think in 2013, my dad bought Minecraft for PS3 for me and my siblings. We tested the game but we got tired of it pretty quickly. We didn't really know what it was. A year later, that is in 2014, I went through all the games we had for our PS3. Then I found Minecraft and I tried playing the game again. Then I got really attached to Minecraft! I started building a lot of things on a world. A lot of TNT houses, airplanes and a lot of pillars in the air. I thought it was so fun, why don't I know. Three years later my dad bought PS4 and then I started playing Minecraft there instead because then I could chat and talk to my schoolmates and other people I didn't know and it was so fun! Me and 4 of my schoolmates built the Titanic, the old and the new mini games lobbyfrom the Minecraft console edition, we also built Skywars and Bedwars maps that we could play on together. We also tried to build Cubecraft's lobby but it did not go so well. We didn't really know what it looked like then because none of us had Minecraft java on a computer.
How did I find Lucky Islands?
It started with a look at two Swedish youtubers. They are called Ufosxm and KimmyPOWER and they played a lot of Lucky Islands. At first I didn't know what it was, but the more I looked when they were playing, the more I got to play it! So I bought Minecraft Java edition on my computer in 2018 and I started playing Lucky Islands. I remember the first game I played and I remember how happy I was and I was so tagged in finally being able to play Lucky Islands! In total, I have played Lucky Islands for 20 days in a row and I am now in 28th place on the solo Lucky Island leaderboard. During these two years that I have been playing, I have met many players and I recognize most when I join a match. I do not write anything in the chat when I meet someone I have met before. I just recognize their name. I also hope that one day, that I can become a Helper at Cubecraft. I have applied for it before but it has not gone so well. But now I know exactly what to do to be succesful!

Long introduction but I hope you like it!

Have a good day! :D

-Lukejvc

Attachments

• 20200427_181203.jpg
    20200427_181203.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Reactions: Fqnta

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Cool introduction!

Also, pretty long and amazing Minecraft story. I wonder how that Titanic looked like :)

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture of it because I don't know how to do it. But it is very big, it has 7 decks and about 300 cabins. It took about 5 months to build :I

But I still have the world on my PS4 :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom