Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020

This is my FPS on 1.16.201, with smooth lighting, view bobbing, and fancy graphics etc turned off.

(The recording dosent show it as bad, look at the top left corner where theres the fps counter from onix)

Constantly at 10-15fps
This is because Minecraft requires support for DirectX12FL11, and the Radeon HD 5450 only supports up to directx11, so your CPU entirely runs the game due to the way directx works. Your system does not meet the minimum requirements of Minecraft bedrock edition.

• Disagree
Reactions: Awabbatt

KaabaGaming

Apr 19, 2020
kaabagaming
Screenshot_2021-07-21-04-54-27-987.jpg

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Because of the improvements from dx11 to dx12, for anyone on windows 10 with a supported graphics card the latest version should give the highest fps.
tbh I just said that cuz most people use it. I use the latest version and I have no lag nor do I get lag spikes.

But I do get input delays so yeah you should just use 1.16.40

D

Deleted member 486292

Bottom line: 1.16.40 is better. 1.16.100 isnt that great, but definitely playable. Just to recap the differences, n 1.16.100, you face lower framerate (but not as bad as 1.16.200+), some block rendering issues, and the notorious villager bug (in vanilla survival). I was really looking to have cubecraft support 1.16.40 still...but I guess I can live with 1.16.100.

Its unfortunate that the community is put in this mess to begin with. Quality control at microsoft has gone down the drain. Microsoft wont listen to this community. They only care about making money from the marketplace and alike services. Perhaps cubecraft could use their position as a partnered server to voice these concerns. I cant see the aforementioned issues with newer versions fixing themselves anytime soon.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Bottom line: 1.16.40 is better. 1.16.100 isnt that great, but definitely playable. Just to recap the differences, n 1.16.100, you face lower framerate (but not as bad as 1.16.200+), some block rendering issues, and the notorious villager bug (in vanilla survival). I was really looking to have cubecraft support 1.16.40 still...but I guess I can live with 1.16.100.

Its unfortunate that the community is put in this mess to begin with. Quality control at microsoft has gone down the drain. Microsoft wont listen to this community. They only care about making money from the marketplace and alike services. Perhaps cubecraft could use their position as a partnered server to voice these concerns. I cant see the aforementioned issues with newer versions fixing themselves anytime soon.
This. At least some sort of communication between Microsoft and their partnered servers would be possible right?
I'm sure that CubeCraft could make a difference in working together with Microsoft to fix these issues, as CubeCraft has a huge community and a lot of experience

Reactions: Awabbatt
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom