Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
What are your PC specs specifically then if you're having this problem
AMD Radeon 5450 HD Graphics card, Intel core i5-2400 processor, while one of the worst specs they still get 60fps in 1.16.40. And I also know people who have high end pcs who also have issues with 1.16.201.

D

Deleted member 486292

horion has been discontinued months ago :D

people use horions source code to make their own clients which is why theres more clients than just horion.
some modules still work. If you have build tools you can compile it yourself.

Reactions: Awabbatt

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
This is largest flame war on this site I have ever seen. I always have ~60 FPS but for people with worse devices and specs (and the competitive communit) I think it’s better to enable support for older versions again. You have my vote!

xincognito

Jun 13, 2021
Manchester
horion has been discontinued months ago :D

people use horions source code to make their own clients which is why theres more clients than just horion.
I’ve read through all your responses and what annoys me the most is this belief that if you have a worse device it’s your fault. Yes of course if you don’t have a good device you can’t expect to get 500 FPS but at the same time, the PCs of all these competitive players ran previous versions perfectly fine. Absolutel perfectly fine.

Now I have a laptop right now that’s very expensive, let’s say if it didn’t run 1.17 very well, are you saying I should then be forced to spend hundreds more to get a decent experience? No of course not, especially when it’s within the developers’ power to make it an enjoyable experience for all.

When you have an update that fundamentally makes it unplayable for people who have devices that cost hundreds and are then suggesting that they should buy a new device, e.g. ProfParzival not being able to play on VR, then that’s when you know the update was wrong.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Now I have a laptop right now that’s very expensive, let’s say if it didn’t run 1.17 very well, are you saying I should then be forced to spend hundreds more to get a decent experience? No of course not, especially when it’s within the developers’ power to make it an enjoyable experience for all.
if its very expensive and under 10 years old it shouldnt break a sweat to run minecraft. almost anything can run minecraft.

Jul 29, 2021
if its very expensive and under 10 years old it shouldnt break a sweat to run minecraft. almost anything can run minecraft.
bedrock is way different than java bedrock is very unoptimized at times frames are bad because of raytracing 1.16.40 and 1.16.100 are very good versions we shoudnt have to build a nasa pc to play cubecraft im probably gonna go to the hive after this if they dont put support for 1.16.40 again sincw why struggle so much to play a decent server ive honestly been with cubecraft with 2019 but it has just becomre so greedy, so hard to downgrade, so hard to play decently without frames dropping and imput lag its just honestly not worth it anymore cubecraft is becomming the new lifeboat and i feel like its time for me to support another server.

Why still support this server when they are so out of touch with their community and just want to screw up their players for what? More render models that nobody will care about? Its just sad.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
bedrock is way different than java bedrock is very unoptimized at times frames are bad because of raytracing 1.16.40 and 1.16.100 are very good versions we shoudnt have to build a nasa pc to play cubecraft im probably gonna go to the hive after this if they dont put support for 1.16.40 again sincw why struggle so much to play a decent server ive honestly been with cubecraft with 2019 but it has just becomre so greedy, so hard to downgrade, so hard to play decently without frames dropping and imput lag its just honestly not worth it anymore cubecraft is becomming the new lifeboat and i feel like its time for me to support another server.

Why still support this server when they are so out of touch with their community and just want to screw up their players for what? More render models that nobody will care about? Its just sad.
all of you are making it seem like you need dual 3090s in SLI for minecraft to work. and youre wrong, bedrock gets more frames than java. i have a $100 apu and i get 75 frames on minecraft and thats never went up or down when i update it. heres a little tip, if you turn off ray tracing you wont get frame drops :p

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Have you ever think about the mobile players with bad fps? Do you really think playing in 3 fps is acceptable?

c'mon, record yourself playing in 1 - 3 fps and destroy those pc sweats

edit: ik nothing about pc stuff so don't blame me for doing a stupid reply
if your phone/ipad is not over 5 years old it should be fine, otherwise youre using an old device and should expect frame drops

• Disagree

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
if your phone/ipad is not over 5 years old it should be fine, otherwise youre using an old device and should expect frame drops
If CubeCraft really do care about their community, they won't do this change. The fact that they made this without asking their community just shows how they don't care about their community.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
you do realize not everyone can get a good pc? high end pcs also have trouble with .201. Consider yourself lucky to not have problems with .201 isntead of saying "its your fault for having a bad pc"

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
If CubeCraft really do care about their community, they won't do this change. The fact that they made this without asking their community just shows how they don't care about their community.
they did this change to move the server forward

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Have you ever think about the mobile players with bad fps? Do you really think playing in 3 fps is acceptable?

c'mon, record yourself playing in 1 - 3 fps and destroy those pc sweats

edit: ik nothing about pc stuff so don't blame me for doing a stupid reply
I was being sarcastic lol. The things they said didnt make any sense

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
people with high end pcs dont have an issue with it unless they are running multiple processes at the same time
Also i dont know why you are still arguing, what do you want if they desupport versions? a better anitcheat which has been debunked by a staff member? A useless game like prop hunt or more parkour levels? more egg skins??? instead of just supporting one version?

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
hes just a wannabe staff thats why hes saying that to agree with most of the staff
i have no intentions of becoming staff and i rarely even play cubecraft anymore. :p amazing what you see when you open your eyes to reality instead of trying to be right every time.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Also i dont know why you are still arguing, what do you want if they desupport versions? a better anitcheat which has been debunked by a staff member? A useless game like prop hunt or more parkour levels? more egg skins??? instead of just supporting one version?
a new game wouldnt happen, new cosmetics wouldnt happen, and a better anticheat wouldnt happen. dropping support to older versions makes it so you cant use a hack client on an older version on cubecraft, causing less hackers on the server. dropping support should also speed up updates because theres less versions to tweak for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺