• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Why does people want it back?

Look how much FPS a developer got with a 3090 GPU 5 so why should they add it back? it gives not more fps then you should get? so i voted No
They could keep support for 1.16 and 1.17 versions, so people who have more fps on 1.17 will be happy and people who have more fps on 1.16 will be super happy

Reactions: Awabbatt

NoahS4226

Feb 11, 2020
The game is literally unplayable for me beyond 1.16.200. Even on a relatively high end device, I have almost a full second of input delay. People on lower end devices, which I should add comprise the majority of the Cubecraft Bedrock playerbase, suffer from terrible framerate drops. I understand that the Dev team wants to move on from older versions to create to stuff but that's no good to anybody if we can't play it. There's still so much to do and so much to improve on in older versions, it's hard to warrant dropping the only playable versions of the game in favor of the developers as opposed to following the best interest of your players.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Due to the advancement of cubecraft development and more importantly anticheat development i support closing older versions. It makes pushing an update out faster because theres less versions to tweak it for. closing older versions also keeps cheaters out, due to most clients being stuck on older versions because no one updates them. if you have a low end device thats your own fault for being cheap.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Due to the advancement of cubecraft development and more importantly anticheat development i support closing older versions. It makes pushing an update out faster because theres less versions to tweak it for. closing older versions also keeps cheaters out, due to most clients being stuck on older versions because no one updates them. if you have a low end device thats your own fault for being cheap.
This literally makes no sense..
Due to the advancement of cubecraft development and more importantly anticheat development i support closing older versions.
Updates like 1.16.40 and 1.16.201 dont make a difference to the anticheat.
It makes pushing an update out faster because theres less versions to tweak it for.
They dont have to "tweak" updates for different versions. thats if its say 1.14 and 1.16 cause theres more blocks on 1.16. but the difference between 1.16.40 and 1.16.201 is only fps and broken shaders.

closing older versions also keeps cheaters out, due to most clients being stuck on older versions because no one updates them.
Smh. thats only if it was like 1.12 and 1.17 THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1.16.40 AND .201 IS ONLY FPS!!!

if you have a low end device thats your own fault for being cheap.
Even people with decent pcs get 20fps. Not everyone can get a high end device. And its definetly not your fault for having a low end device lmao how does that make sense

People who are disagreeing are obviously staff, java players and people with high end devices. Not surprised anymore tbh

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
This literally makes no sense..

Updates like 1.16.40 and 1.16.201 dont make a difference to the anticheat.

They dont have to "tweak" updates for different versions. thats if its say 1.14 and 1.16 cause theres more blocks on 1.16. but the difference between 1.16.40 and 1.16.201 is only fps and broken shaders.

Smh. thats only if it was like 1.12 and 1.17 THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1.16.40 AND .201 IS ONLY FPS!!!

Even people with decent pcs get 20fps. Not everyone can get a high end device. And its definetly not your fault for having a low end device lmao how does that make sense

People who are disagreeing are obviously staff, java players and people with high end devices. Not surprised anymore tbh
i have a low end pc with no graphics card and i get 75 fps, if theyre only getting 20 then they need to stop other processes using up all their resources. also most clients are stuck on 1.16.40 so closing support for those does help the anticheat.

i disagreed as a bedrock player, non staff, and a low end pc.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Why does people want it back?

Look how much FPS a developer got with a 3090 GPU 5 so why should they add it back? it gives not more fps then you should get? so i voted No
So what you're gonna ban anyone with a 3090 or artificially limit them... lmao. Cube would lose all it's players to other servers if the devs carried out such nonsense... Fortunately, the devs aren't daft.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
i have a low end pc with no graphics card and i get 75 fps, if theyre only getting 20 then they need to stop other processes using up all their resources. also most clients are stuck on 1.16.40 so closing support for those does help the anticheat.

Then you're lucky but your argument that it would stop hackers has already been debunked by developers on another thread so your argument literally becomes "I'm all right jack, who cares about the rest of you"

+If you think the terrible FPS for those affected is simply due to too many processes, do your research and actually read what people have said on this and maybe spare a thought for those less fortunate than yourself... those of us stuck on older versions are not all half as dumb as you're insinuating,

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
i have a low end pc with no graphics card and i get 75 fps
Exactly. 75 fps. And everyone else with a decent pc gets 20 fps?? Just cause your device is actually good dosent mean you shouldnt care about anybody else? just look at all of the replies. And no it isnt caused by processes. Also 90% of the competetive community plays on 1.16.100 and 1.16.40. wonder why? 🤔

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Exactly. 75 fps. And everyone else with a decent pc gets 20 fps?? Just cause your device is actually good dosent mean you shouldnt care about anybody else? just look at all of the replies. And no it isnt caused by processes. Also 90% of the competetive community plays on 1.16.100 and 1.16.40. wonder why? 🤔
define decent pc

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
also most of the bedrock community has a lower end device, you cant say "its your fault for having a lower end device"

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
also most of the bedrock community has a lower end device, you cant say "its your fault for having a lower end device"
yes i can because if youre playing on an older or lower end device you should expect slow processing which wont keep up with the resource demand from programs.

D

Deleted member 486292

Consider yourself fortunate not to have input delay. Also, all it takes is 1 commit for a hacked client to support the newest version, then that whole argument becomes invalidated. Redned himself even said that removing old versions doesnt fix the cheating problem whatsoever. Horion already has had fixes for 1.17 as of writing this.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Consider yourself fortunate not to have input delay. Also, all it takes is 1 commit for a hacked client to support the newest version, then that whole argument becomes invalidated. Redned himself even said that removing old versions doesnt fix the cheating problem whatsoever. Horion already has had fixes for 1.17 as of writing this.
horion has been discontinued months ago :D

people use horions source code to make their own clients which is why theres more clients than just horion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom