Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should glowstone be a building block again? (please explain)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Back in the day when i played eggwars and was a noob, (i am still a noob) i used to camp on my Island with a pnch bow and make big forts with multiple floors. These forts were made out of: Sandstone (basic building block), glass (so i could see) and Glowstone (to light up my build). Now eggwars has other blocks Clay and glass colord to the team you are on (red team has red building materials). But Glowstone got removed.

When i build a fort now or any protective building against bows, it gets dark very fast when you build a enclosed building, even with big windows.

So my suggestion is:
Add glowstone to eggwars once again so you can light up your build or on dark maps (like space) you can make it brighter.

About the pricing, i think that the flollowing woud be good:
Hardcore: 1 glowstone = 10 iron
Normal: 1 glowstone = 5 iron
Overpowerd 1 glowstone = 3 iron

I also want to say that the glowstone can also be another light source: sea lanterns, but not other lightsources like: tourches (are not a full block) redstone lamp (needs redstone source to be powerd) and laterns are only available from 1.14+

Feel free to leave your toughts about my idea ^-^

• Wow
Reactions: Anneum and Priley

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I dont think we need this because like 95% from all the players want to rush and dont camp, some people may also start camping again because of this block.
For me its a no sorry

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I haven't really seen anyone play like that over the last months.
And I don't mind people not playing like this, having this block with the intention to light camped forts, would make people build those again.. I don't really want this happening again!
Tho I'd like some new blocks, any other ideas? :D

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont think thats a good idea. You are not really supposed to like build things in Egwars and only camp. besides that a good amount of the people that play Eggwars want to rush so for most players it has no use.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
[QUOTE="Rawrbin, post: 1106852, member: 476145"
Tho I'd like some new blocks, any other ideas? :D
Maybe tnt proof blocks[/QUOTE]
Yes, I was thinking of stuff like this too.
I'm still creating some blocks, however I think EggWars should remain like it is, maybe some sort of "Powerup EggWars" would be cool, where every block has a powerup, like tnt proof glowstone.
I'm still thinking of some, and have some in my mind already!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom