Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
Today I’m making a suggestion about adding armour trims to CC. I know there’s already a thread about adding armour trims to EggWars, but this suggestion is different, so with no further to introduce here it goes:

Basically with the launch of Minecraft 1.20 Armour trims were added to Minecraft. Now, CubeCraft launched Version 1.20 to Bedrock and 1.19 to Java. So my proposal is that in games like EggWars, Skywars, Blockwars,… CubeCraft for Iron, Chain, Gold, Diamond and Netherite armour to add armour trims. The design would be chosen by the player meaby the most difficult ones to get in survival may need some experience to get unlock, but, what I want to say is that the player could customise helmet, boots, chest plate and pants as he/she would like to. The colour would be decided by the team you are in for example: in EggWars if I’m in team purple my armour trim would be purple, this way is easier to say if a player is from your team or not. The armour trim would be selected from settings.

I hope you like my suggestion of adding Armour trims to CubeCraft,
AgateCarrot517

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hello,
Today I’m making a suggestion about adding armour trims to CC. I know there’s already a thread about adding armour trims to EggWars, but this suggestion is different, so with no further to introduce here it goes:

Basically with the launch of Minecraft 1.20 Armour trims were added to Minecraft. Now, CubeCraft launched Version 1.20 to Bedrock and 1.19 to Java. So my proposal is that in games like EggWars, Skywars, Blockwars,… CubeCraft for Iron, Chain, Gold, Diamond and Netherite armour to add armour trims. The design would be chosen by the player meaby the most difficult ones to get in survival may need some experience to get unlock, but, what I want to say is that the player could customise helmet, boots, chest plate and pants as he/she would like to. The colour would be decided by the team you are in for example: in EggWars if I’m in team purple my armour trim would be purple, this way is easier to say if a player is from your team or not. The armour trim would be selected from settings.

I hope you like my suggestion of adding Armour trims to CubeCraft,
AgateCarrot517
Heee, Armour Trims could be kinda cool! not something thats high prior butt stil. Also it could be cool for eggwars where u get armour trims in the color of ur team!

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I partly agree with this.
My opinion is that armour trims must be unlocked by the progress you make in games.
Like as your VIP level increase by one u unlock some loot and perks similarly with certain levels we should unlocks different types of armour trims with different color.
Though this thing should be made available for all the players and no one should be required to pay for this.(the rare your armour trims is the more you play eggwars and love it :D)

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Armor trims should definitely not be a paid feature, as cubecraft has a lot of paid features already and don’t really need a whole lot more. I like the idea of an armor trim matching a team instead of each player choosing their own color, as choosing the color would get confusing very fast in a team game.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
A better idea would be to make iron armor automatically trimmed with the color of your team, just like how leather armor was dyed

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Heee, Armour Trims could be kinda cool! not something thats high prior butt stil. Also it could be cool for eggwars where u get armour trims in the color of ur team!
Colour of the teams is not possible because you don't get yellow, pink and rest of the colours from solos other gamemodes. So it will be better if you unlock armour trims with you level. For example - if you reach level 15 you unlock Coast armour trim with copper color cut and when u reach level 16 you unlock iron, gold, amythest color cuts for coast armour trims.
The unlocks could also be based on specific number of wins, kills and eliminations. For example- for 5k kills you unlock vex armour trim with specific cut and 15k kill you unlock ward armour trim with specific cuts.

Reactions: agatecarrot517

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Colour of the teams is not possible because you don't get yellow, pink and rest of the colours from solos other gamemodes. So it will be better if you unlock armour trims with you level. For example - if you reach level 15 you unlock Coast armour trim with copper color cut and when u reach level 16 you unlock iron, gold, amythest color cuts for coast armour trims.
The unlocks could also be based on specific number of wins, kills and eliminations. For example- for 5k kills you unlock vex armour trim with specific cut and 15k kill you unlock ward armour trim with specific cuts.
Aaaah i thought if u made a gold armor trim it was yellow- redstone red- diamond blue- like that mb :P

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I like this suggestion. I think it would be a good idea if armor trims were like a cosmetic and you got a 4-piece set every couple vip levels.
Also, I would really like to see armour trims in Skyblock!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom