Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I'm working on a small game development project, and right now I'm trying to make a series of buildings that the player can visit in a sort of college campus.

I've been using Blender for modelling and texturing, this particular building is actually a replica from a building that shows up on Disney's Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, I just turned it into MJ's Record Store. The textures are hand painted and the sign on the ceiling was made in Canva and imported as an image, then traced and turned into 3D letters!

1713229926358.png

Reference

Render2.png

Result
Let me know what you think!

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
That looks amazing!

Here is my best ever blender model: (Took me a record 1.5 seconds to make!)

1713233282529.png

In all seriousness though I'm also interested in blender, I have been trying to make a Roblox avatar item in it (look at the next image), I am getting it published soon!
1713233368982.png

• Heart
Reactions: Matriox and Eli

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm working on a small game development project, and right now I'm trying to make a series of buildings that the player can visit in a sort of college campus.

I've been using Blender for modelling and texturing, this particular building is actually a replica from a building that shows up on Disney's Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, I just turned it into MJ's Record Store. The textures are hand painted and the sign on the ceiling was made in Canva and imported as an image, then traced and turned into 3D letters!

Nice art

• Heart
Reactions: Eli

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I have done some graphic designing in the past aswell, so I can tell that it's not easy. Really well done!

• Heart
Reactions: Eli

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I love the style, it gives me a small town vibe with a little cartoonish bit too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom