Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Introduction

We all know it: you are just a player without any rank, and are waiting until your Eggwars/Skywars etc. game will start. But, if there are no ranked people in the server, the "Chest Sorts", "Health mode's", "Game modes" etc will automatically go to Normal. Why not having a system that pick a random selection?

1. Random votes when there is no ranked player in the game.

My first part will be adding a system that randomly votes a selection of game modes, chest sorts etc.

Why?
To make some variety in the games. Of course there are a lot of games where players with a rank are in, but there are also a lot of games where ranked people aren't in. This system will create a nice variety in games so that also non-ranked people enjoy overpowered chest etc.

2. Adding a random voter for ranked players.

My second part will be creating a system that allows ranked people to "random" vote.

Why?
Sometimes ranked people (like me) do not know what to choose.

How does it work?

You will have 3/4 options now (Depend on the game which you play). At the main menu, you will get the "Random" selection. When you choose for this, the system will vote the game mode and health mode for you (Based on Eggwars). In the sub-menu's you can also click on "Random", this will vote for any random item in that menu, for example: half health.

----I----​

All suggestions, feedback etc is always welcome!

Greetings,
KnightOfPro

Note: i found an earlier topic of this, but it was "Locked" and it did not changed anything.

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
THIS SOUNDS NICE! GOOD IDEA! I hope they do something with it. I'am struggling with it too when it don't know what to choose. (my favorite is basic:p)

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
I think this shouldn't be a thing.
Players with no rank should always be stuck to the original mode. This makes a change more appealing and a better reason to buy a rank.

Correct, but: this is not always a positive system? You can set it so that overpowered is a game mode that has 20% chance to be the mode itself. 30% chance for Hardcore, and 50% to be normal. This will create the variety i talked about.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Non-ranks are limited to the normal experience under normal circumstances. When ranked players vote for a mode they like, they'll start to have more reason to purchase a rank other than having their preferred mode every few games without a rank.
Also, most of the player base doesn't like hardcore and some don't like OP. Normal mode is a good balance since not everything is dirt-cheap (unlike OP), and fights aren't determined by clean up most of the time (unlike hardcore). Keeping normal mode as a main is just much better than random choices each game, in my opinion.
Random votes seem cool, but I'd never use them since some modes are really annoying to play.

D

Deleted member 169486

2. Adding a random voter for ranked players.

My second part will be creating a system that allows ranked people to "random" vote.

Why?
Sometimes ranked people (like me) do not know what to choose.

How does it work?

You will have 3/4 options now (Depend on the game which you play). At the main menu, you will get the "Random" selection. When you choose for this, the system will vote the game mode and health mode for you (Based on Eggwars). In the sub-menu's you can also click on "Random", this will vote for any random item in that menu, for example: half health.
This one sounds pretty good. I think it shouldn't be said in chat until the game is started to give that extra element of surprise.

Reactions: KnightOfPro

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
When ranked players vote for a mode they like, they'll start to have more reason to purchase a rank other than having their preferred mode every few games without a rank.
I would be more likely to either buy a rank or leave the server if random default voting was implemented. The default options are better than any voting option in every game. The man reason I bought a rank was to vote against op skywars (that was absolutely disgusting back then and is actually ok now).
I think adding a random default vote would be terrible for the players but good for rank sales.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It might sound like a good idea to those who are stone rank, but for the server itself it wouldn't be that great. As people have said, stone rank is limited to the normal game mode. One of the reasons one wants to buy a rank is because they'd like to vote for a different game mode.

(If I was a stone rank I would definitely vote yes though.) :p

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom