Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ada1453YT

Dec 8, 2015
España
Como tenéis los cojones de poner el rango lápiz y no poner el rango boli, me parece intolerable el bulling que le hacéis al pobre rango boli. Jos de puta, #PobreRangoBoli.

Reactions: JoseManeul

JoseManeul

Oct 27, 2016
Como tenéis los cojones de poner el rango lápiz y no poner el rango boli, me parece intolerable el bulling que le hacéis al pobre rango boli. Jos de puta, #PobreRangoBoli.
Es verdad pobre rango boli cube que degraciaos que soys #PobreRangoBoli

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Staff, please lock this thread, as it is encouraging tag spam, by, ironically, asking for a "boli" rank to be added. Not to mention the swear abundance. @Nikooo @YounB @zDutchie
Nobody is spamming anymore. What did you mean?
And what he posted is a spanish joke because Lapiz (english) in spanish is pencil and he is "suggesting" (obviously a joke with sarcasm) to add rank Pen.

And well, you are necroposting right now so...
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Reactions: Nikboo

Califxrnia

Sep 24, 2016
The Land of Always Winter
Nobody is spamming anymore. What did you mean?
And what he posted is a spanish joke because Lapiz (english) in spanish is pencil and he is "suggesting" (obviously a joke) to add rank Pen.

And well, you are necroposting right now so...
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
I mostly mentioned it because of the foul language and the use of hashtags, which was what I meant with tag spam. Didn't notice it was 2 months ago, tho. My bad xD

N

Nikboo

Staff, please lock this thread, as it is encouraging tag spam, by, ironically, asking for a "boli" rank to be added. Not to mention the swear abundance. @Nikooo @YounB @zDutchie

Please do not revive threads which haven't been replied to within two weeks time as this is called Necroposting. Necroposting is against the Cubecraft forum rules.

~ Locked

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom