Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ada1453YT

Dec 8, 2015
España
Como tenéis los cojones de poner el rango lápiz y no poner el rango boli, me parece intolerable el bulling que le hacéis al pobre rango boli. Jos de puta, #PobreRangoBoli.

Reactions: JoseManeul

JoseManeul

Oct 27, 2016
Como tenéis los cojones de poner el rango lápiz y no poner el rango boli, me parece intolerable el bulling que le hacéis al pobre rango boli. Jos de puta, #PobreRangoBoli.
Es verdad pobre rango boli cube que degraciaos que soys #PobreRangoBoli

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Staff, please lock this thread, as it is encouraging tag spam, by, ironically, asking for a "boli" rank to be added. Not to mention the swear abundance. @Nikooo @YounB @zDutchie
Nobody is spamming anymore. What did you mean?
And what he posted is a spanish joke because Lapiz (english) in spanish is pencil and he is "suggesting" (obviously a joke with sarcasm) to add rank Pen.

And well, you are necroposting right now so...
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Reactions: Nikboo

Califxrnia

Sep 24, 2016
The Land of Always Winter
Nobody is spamming anymore. What did you mean?
And what he posted is a spanish joke because Lapiz (english) in spanish is pencil and he is "suggesting" (obviously a joke) to add rank Pen.

And well, you are necroposting right now so...
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
I mostly mentioned it because of the foul language and the use of hashtags, which was what I meant with tag spam. Didn't notice it was 2 months ago, tho. My bad xD

N

Nikboo

Staff, please lock this thread, as it is encouraging tag spam, by, ironically, asking for a "boli" rank to be added. Not to mention the swear abundance. @Nikooo @YounB @zDutchie

Please do not revive threads which haven't been replied to within two weeks time as this is called Necroposting. Necroposting is against the Cubecraft forum rules.

~ Locked

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom