Results are only viewable after voting.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
We should be matched with players of similar skill and not have it be random like ti currently is. Being matched with players of similar K/D and time on the server ensures maximum enjoyability. That way, people that are worse can play others that are also worse and they can get better while the people that are waaayyyy better can fight each other. I know this is a big suggestion but it was just a thought. Like how Clash of Clans, CSGO, and LoL have these types of match ups. Maybe a PVP level system! This would be easy or hard depending if you are going off of a new level system or the K/D of someone.

No this will divide the community I actually want to play with my friends for once... And no it dose not matter not everyone is perfect but who cares its just a game...

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree to this idea. It would be unfair if a beginner were to fight a pro. This change would make it more fun for each and every PVP player.

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
We should be matched with players of similar skill and not have it be random like ti currently is. Being matched with players of similar K/D and time on the server ensures maximum enjoyability. That way, people that are worse can play others that are also worse and they can get better while the people that are waaayyyy better can fight each other. I know this is a big suggestion but it was just a thought. Like how Clash of Clans, CSGO, and LoL have these types of match ups. Maybe a PVP level system! This would be easy or hard depending if you are going off of a new level system or the K/D of someone.
I agree to that maybe having a rank system monthly it resets your ranked stats and try to be the best

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.