Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we introduce a PVP level system?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
We should be matched with players of similar skill and not have it be random like ti currently is. Being matched with players of similar K/D and time on the server ensures maximum enjoyability. That way, people that are worse can play others that are also worse and they can get better while the people that are waaayyyy better can fight each other. I know this is a big suggestion but it was just a thought. Like how Clash of Clans, CSGO, and LoL have these types of match ups. Maybe a PVP level system! This would be easy or hard depending if you are going off of a new level system or the K/D of someone.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
We should be matched with players of similar skill and not have it be random like ti currently is. Being matched with players of similar K/D and time on the server ensures maximum enjoyability. That way, people that are worse can play others that are also worse and they can get better while the people that are waaayyyy better can fight each other. I know this is a big suggestion but it was just a thought. Like how Clash of Clans, CSGO, and LoL have these types of match ups. Maybe a PVP level system! This would be easy or hard depending if you are going off of a new level system or the K/D of someone.
Thats how you learn and get better, you loose and you can figure out why you loose and apply whatever your mistake was to the next battle, the more you play, the more you get better.

I don't see why this is a good idea.

Taine Lunn

Apr 8, 2017
United Kingdom
I agree, to be honest. It does seem rather unfair for players bad at PvP to go up against very experienced players. It could also help those who are bad at PvP, instead of getting destroyed by someone, they could have a very good match and improve their PvP skills.

Edit: Perhaps Cubecraft could do that to some of their games such as PvP or Survival Games?

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
upload_2017-7-13_4-15-31.png

Just an example of what I mean by experienced players. 7/10 times I play with players that can somewhat fight and I just think that playing against on the same "level" as someone else yields better results than playing against a very good player. You play against good people and you get discouraged.

Take note of my wins and kills. It's like that because players leave when they start fighting :(

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Sounds like ranked pvp and I'm all in for that as it will serve a system where people can try to better their skills or just play for fun with people of their own skill level for everybdody.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
While I like the concept of the idea but I find it that having a system that doesn't match people up with others of their skill lever is better as people who are worse than others at PVP can learn from those who have experience pvping, also Clash of clans, and Clash Royale have problems with these systems like people purposely falling behind so they can prey on lower level players and higher level players may have a better advantage over lower level players. This may also be a new opportunity for hackers to expand their range if it is more competitive then hackers may spike in activity due to get ahead of others

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
ever heard of these sort of things,
TNT, /leave, spleef, Punch bow, Knockback stick
it won't be that easy

tnt is only allowed at specific locations such as PVP - which it would only be used in Custom Battles, and Insane Duels also egg wars which people might not if know they can actually buy it and when is used in PVP it is usually easily avoided because of its time before explosion
Spleef can be a game of skill knowing the maps, tactics, being well adjusted to the game(it can also be speed, and fly hacked, and speed hacks
punch bow is mostly used to knock people off in skywars, spammed easily by bowspammers,
knockback stick for block wars - ive used the kit many a times and it is hard sometimes to get people in the primal position in the first place to knock them off

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
*has flashbacks of Halo 3 Matchmaking*

Now people will do the opposite of boosting. People will on purpose tank a bunch of matches just to get matched with skrubs for ezpz wins.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
tnt is only allowed at specific locations such as PVP - which it would only be used in Custom Battles, and Insane Duels also egg wars which people might not if know they can actually buy it and when is used in PVP it is usually easily avoided because of its time before explosion
Spleef can be a game of skill knowing the maps, tactics, being well adjusted to the game(it can also be speed, and fly hacked, and speed hacks
punch bow is mostly used to knock people off in skywars, spammed easily by bowspammers,
knockback stick for block wars - ive used the kit many a times and it is hard sometimes to get people in the primal position in the first place to knock them off
You didn't get the point of the post at all
This is the Duels and I a man saying, using items and techniques like these you can get into "a higher skill level" even while not being good at PvP

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
You didn't get the point of the post at all
This is the Duels and I a man saying, using items and techniques like these you can get into "a higher skill level" even while not being good at PvP
What's your point so what if these players can get to a higher skill lever while not being good at PVP but i get how you use different techniques and items which i am not disagreeing on but what im saying is it does take experience to use techniques and items

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What's your point so what if these players can get to a higher skill lever while not being good at PVP but i get how you use different techniques and items which i am not disagreeing on but what im saying is it does take experience to use techniques and items
No it doesn't really you just need to hit players with them
Oh and let me add this too the list

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom