Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
The massive majority of the FFA players do not use the forums, so the forums aren't exactly an accurate portrayal of what the FFA community want.
That is true, but the people who took the effort to make a forum account and make a suggestion are being ignored? And the people who took no effort get what they want? ok

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
That is true, but the people who took the effort to make a forum account and make a suggestion are being ignored? And the people who took no effort get what they want? ok
We can't just add suggestions because someone put effort into it. We have to know for certain that players want it.

TheJordanian

Jan 2, 2016
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Great! but i think you missed one important bug on Lucky Islands (at least i don't know if you are working on it).
The bug consists on the server being lagged (you can move, break but nothing affects the other players) , you can talk in chat, and that's how you realise what just happened.
This is a server problem because everyone experiences the same thing, no matter from where they are connected to the server.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The massive majority of the FFA players do not use the forums, so the forums aren't exactly an accurate portrayal of what the FFA community want.
What's the point of the forums then? What's a better way to get an accurate portrayal of what the community wants?
Please do tell us how you managed to survey this information.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
We can't just add suggestions because someone put effort into it. We have to know for certain that players want it.
ur right bro everyone definitely wanted 7 battlezone updates in a row, i bet people are so happy about it now that you didnt even have to change the "33 players to start the game" limit to get games to start... oh wait...

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What's the point of the forums then? What's a better way to get an accurate portrayal of what the community wants?
Please do tell us how you managed to survey this information.
That's what the forums are for obviously, but if there are like 3 FFA players on the forums then we aren't going to just add what those 3 want.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
That's what the forums are for obviously, but if there are like 3 FFA players on the forums then we aren't going to just add what those 3 want.
Nice dodging the question
I will ask again, how did you find out that duels and FFA players only wanted maps and not any of the other features?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Nice dodging the question
I will ask again, how did you find out that duels and FFA players only wanted maps and not any of the other features?
I never said that though. My original post was saying that the FFA community aren't exactly on the forums so we don't exactly have a great grasp on what they want.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I never said that though. My original post was saying that the FFA community aren't exactly on the forums so we don't exactly have a great grasp on what they want.
So how did you alternatively obtain a great grasp on what they wanted?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Reactions: Story

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
A new FFA map? probably was needed as the others are buried under a mile of salt.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Just to be clear, are you complaining that we added more maps despite not having a suggestion for it?
I am just unsure why you didn't add other duels features people have asked for but added duels maps that nobody/not many people asked for. Don't get me wrong, the maps are good, very good in fact, but we just want to know why you added them but not any other features that were suggested

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom