Pronouns
He/They
ok seems very complicated bro fair enough
gbr0hu.jpg

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Just to be clear, are you complaining that we added more maps despite not having a suggestion for it?
I'm fond of the maps, but i also agree with @SpankMeSanta on this one. I would've also much more prefered some big feature changes, it would be a lot more gratifying and impactfull to the server's PvP section and make me personally (and i know others too) much more keen to visit it more often again. I also think it would be a bunch more appreciated by the community if actual requested features would be added with that said. But hey, i won't complain too much yet as the way you ended your post with saying that this is a simple map update gives me the (irrational?) feeling there might be a feature update on the way. If not, well then that be a massive shame.

And of course time. Y'all need time for big updates and i understand that.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I'm fond of the maps, but i also agree with @SpankMeSanta on this one. I would've also much more prefered some big feature changes, it would be a lot more gratifying and impactfull to the server's PvP section and make me personally (and i know others too) much more keen to visit it more often again. I also think it would be a bunch more appreciated by the community if actual requested features would be added with that said. But hey, i won't complain too much yet as the way you ended your post with saying that this is a simple map update gives me the (irrational?) feeling there might be a feature update on the way. If not, well then that be a massive shame.

And of course time. Y'all need time for big updates and i understand that.
Yes I also got the impression that a pvp feature update is on its way from those replies. Hopefully the gamemode with statistically the most suggestions on the forums gets a worthy feature update next.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello CubeCrafters!

This week the builders and developers have been working hard to bring you new maps and more improvements for our network.

To celebrate the World Cup there's up to 50% OFF ranks, Cubelets, T-shirts and more. Visit our store HERE to grab yourself a shiny new rank!

PvP
It's time PvP had some new additions to it's map varieties. The builders have made 1 new FFA map and 3 new Duel maps for you to fight on and win victory on. This new FFA map brings in new strategies, fight locations, spawn-points and parkour locations. You'll need to make your way through battles, beaches, bridges and trees to become victorious!

Tropical - FFA
View attachment 147215
Tropic like it's hot...

Oriental - PvP Duels
View attachment 147214
Where'd my opponent go?... they're gong!

Golf - PvP Duels
View attachment 147213
Will you be able to putt up a fight?

Venice - PvP Duels
View attachment 147216
What a romantic arena... now fight fight fight!

General Network Improvements and Fixes
The developers have been busy patching and improving parts of our network, here's just some:

Global:
- Added "players waiting" to the map selection in game armourstands.* (Suggested by @DragonLord)

EggWars:
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on the bottom of the map on Under da Sea.

Tower Defence:
-
Fixed an issue with towers interacting with the path below.
- Fixed an issue with sometimes not being able to see your coins and exp.
- Fixed an issue with the bossbar saying your castle is under attack when it isn't.
- Fixed an issue with the troop summon cooldown bar sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with shift clicking on another players tower bypasses them needing to select a path.
- Fixed an issue with game votes not being cleared if the voter leaves the game before it starts.
- Fixed an issue with the Zeus tower attacking Invisible spiders.
- Fixed an issue with towers being stacked in the same place.
- Fixed an issue with Level 5 Slimes displaying the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue with castle guard arrow being blocked from blocks.
- Fixed issues with mobs getting glitched into the castle or glitching through the path.
- Fixed an issue with the fly speed setting not being remembered.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck inside the castle in High Hills.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems spawning outside of the map.
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to place towers in a specific spot on Cave.
- Fixed a hole in the tower placement section on Caves.

Lucky Islands:

- Fixed issues with players getting suffocated inside the Beacon and Archer Tower lucky blocks.
- Fixed an issue with players getting glitched when opening an Archer Tower lucky block on a path block.
- Fixed an issue with the Pig King attempting to attack and follow spectators.
- Fixed an issue with shield wands allowing players to go past the build limit.
- Fixed an issue with deaths potentially doubling when players quit.
- Fixed an issue with the grappling bows hook staying after death.
- Moved the selfie area in the lobby (Suggested by @ItsDavey_)
- Fixed an issue with explosives breaking the ice from the freeze bow.

Battle Zone:

- Reduced the player count from 100 to 50.*

Parkour:
- Added a selfie area to the lobby. (Suggested by @Juskebat)

* - Major improvements/fixes

We hope you guys enjoy the new PvP maps and general improvements. We'd love your feedback! Check out our store HERE!
Very nice! I really really hope block wars comes next.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Great fixes for Lucky Islands! A new bug is here now though: after a player has been frozen with the frozen shot bow, the ice cube is still there (but invisible) after the ice breaks. It has trapped me once, and blocked my path a lot the last two days.

Reactions: TheJordanian

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Great! but i think you missed one important bug on Lucky Islands (at least i don't know if you are working on it).
The bug consists on the server being lagged (you can move, break but nothing affects the other players) , you can talk in chat, and that's how you realise what just happened.
This is a server problem because everyone experiences the same thing, no matter from where they are connected to the server.

Yes, that happens frequently now.

Jason_Da_pro

Jan 11, 2018
Netherlands
Hello CubeCrafters!

This week the builders and developers have been working hard to bring you new maps and more improvements for our network.

To celebrate the World Cup there's up to 50% OFF ranks, Cubelets, T-shirts and more. Visit our store HERE to grab yourself a shiny new rank!

PvP
It's time PvP had some new additions to it's map varieties. The builders have made 1 new FFA map and 3 new Duel maps for you to fight on and win victory on. This new FFA map brings in new strategies, fight locations, spawn-points and parkour locations. You'll need to make your way through battles, beaches, bridges and trees to become victorious!

Tropical - FFA
View attachment 147215
Tropic like it's hot...

Oriental - PvP Duels
View attachment 147214
Where'd my opponent go?... they're gong!

Golf - PvP Duels
View attachment 147213
Will you be able to putt up a fight?

Venice - PvP Duels
View attachment 147216
What a romantic arena... now fight fight fight!

General Network Improvements and Fixes
The developers have been busy patching and improving parts of our network, here's just some:

Global:
- Added "players waiting" to the map selection in game armourstands.* (Suggested by @DragonLord)

EggWars:
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on the bottom of the map on Under da Sea.

Tower Defence:
-
Fixed an issue with towers interacting with the path below.
- Fixed an issue with sometimes not being able to see your coins and exp.
- Fixed an issue with the bossbar saying your castle is under attack when it isn't.
- Fixed an issue with the troop summon cooldown bar sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with shift clicking on another players tower bypasses them needing to select a path.
- Fixed an issue with game votes not being cleared if the voter leaves the game before it starts.
- Fixed an issue with the Zeus tower attacking Invisible spiders.
- Fixed an issue with towers being stacked in the same place.
- Fixed an issue with Level 5 Slimes displaying the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue with castle guard arrow being blocked from blocks.
- Fixed issues with mobs getting glitched into the castle or glitching through the path.
- Fixed an issue with the fly speed setting not being remembered.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck inside the castle in High Hills.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems spawning outside of the map.
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to place towers in a specific spot on Cave.
- Fixed a hole in the tower placement section on Caves.

Lucky Islands:

- Fixed issues with players getting suffocated inside the Beacon and Archer Tower lucky blocks.
- Fixed an issue with players getting glitched when opening an Archer Tower lucky block on a path block.
- Fixed an issue with the Pig King attempting to attack and follow spectators.
- Fixed an issue with shield wands allowing players to go past the build limit.
- Fixed an issue with deaths potentially doubling when players quit.
- Fixed an issue with the grappling bows hook staying after death.
- Moved the selfie area in the lobby (Suggested by @ItsDavey_)
- Fixed an issue with explosives breaking the ice from the freeze bow.

Battle Zone:

- Reduced the player count from 100 to 50.*

Parkour:
- Added a selfie area to the lobby. (Suggested by @Juskebat)

* - Major improvements/fixes

We hope you guys enjoy the new PvP maps and general improvements. We'd love your feedback! Check out our store HERE!

im gonna pvp soon bc these maps

L

Lepzi

It's a map update :d
I know, yet after sooo long of waiting all they can do is release maps for games that don't need maps instead of maybe working on maps for lets say assassins maybe that would get some players back and the game has only 2 maps and has not been updated in ages or instead of always focusing on maps work on doing suggestions that have been suggested like a more than a year ago. Lets be honest what is the point of giving in suggestions if they don't listen?

D

Deleted member 352903

I know, yet after sooo long of waiting all they can do is release maps for games that don't need maps instead of maybe working on maps for lets say assassins maybe that would get some players back and the game has only 2 maps and has not been updated in ages or instead of always focusing on maps work on doing suggestions that have been suggested like a more than a year ago. Lets be honest what is the point of giving in suggestions if they don't listen?
+1 i agree, they rarely listen to the community

But
This was like an extra update, lets just hope there will be a PvP update soon

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Same thing with the wing maps. Flowers and space

calciocraft

Jul 27, 2016
Guadalajara, Mexico
thanks to all this improvements I think that they should have or program a plugin as in other servers that when they paste they have to wait 1 second and continue doing PVP, Greetings. :D. I would like to be part of the staff. :cool:. how i like this SONG, it make me laugh because i`m Mexican.
pvp-logo-png.85079

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom