Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone, we currently have a total 54 kits and I would like to hear your feedback on them!

pvp-logo-png.85079

The Duel kits: (note: you can click on the name to see the the full details of this kit).

Classic Mode: Archer, Survival Games, UHC, Iron Warrior, EggWars, Trapper, Hunter, OP Warrior, No Debuff,
OP Archer, OP EggWars, Health, Bomber, Ninja, OP UHC, Explosive bow and Mender.

Normal Mode: Archer, 1.9 Warrior, Survival Games, UHC, Iron Warrior, EggWars, Trapper and Hunter.

Overpowered Mode: OP warrior, No Debuff, OP Archer, OP EggWars, Health, Bomber, Ninja, OP UHC and Explosive bow.

Soup Mode:
Archer, 1.9 Warrior, Survival Games, UHC, Iron Warrior, Strafe, Kangaroo, Pyromania and Wither.

Insane Mode:
TNT, Ghast, Explosive Bow, Speedy, Lava, Shulker, Darkness, Crafter, Apple smash, Witch and Cow.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please use the following format, you can pick as many kits as you want:

Favourite:
kit_name -
reason why you like this kit.

Dislike:
kit-name -
reason why you dislike this kit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! ♡
-Skifby // Staff team.

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
1.9 Warrior - just needs an axe but I like the weakness arrows in the kit
Survival Games - a basic kit that makes duels last an almost perfect time :3
Iron Warrior - ^
UHC - I like the diversity of this kit but still axe and shield would be nice :P
OP UHC - ^
OP Warrior - I like the basic op kit
OP Health - remove the fire aspect and this would be a great kit :D
Archer - Good bow practice which i desperately need
No Debuff - Fights are well paced with strength two but the enderpearls are used in annoying ways sometimes.
Mender - has diversity and and interesting concept
Apple Smash - the only insane kit I enjoy playing :P

Dislike
OP Archer - the speed changes your fov making it bad bow practice and fights last way too long
Bomber - the creepers are just annoying, being unable to break blocks can get you stuck in a hole for the entire duel
Eggwars - the blocks are used to camp, carrots are a worthless food
OP Eggwars - ^ but worse
Hunter - way, way too many wolves
Trapper - the cobwebs are pretty annoying and I dislike the 3 hit fights.
Explosive Bow - whoever fires off the most arrows typically wins... and I already get enough falling through the void from skywars I wanna get away from that in duels.
Kangaroo (soup) - the kit jumps too high and take fall damage whenever it lands...
Wither (soup) - the strength make punching almost more worth it than using the bow and fights drag on forever it seems
Archer (soup) - ^
Darkness - blindness see Ninja

Absolutely Hate Burn it With Fire:
NINJA >:( - KILL IT NOW! Blindness causes people to hide and camp, its impossible to stand a chance against kill aura users, and the jump boost makes fighting incredibly annoying. Also gives user with shaders an advantage

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lepzi

Favourite: Would have to be the Iron warrior, in my opinion it is the best kit to pvp its quick, and you get a golden apple to regen which is more fun basically gives you another chance with the golden apple if you didn't do so well quickly gapp and get straight back into fighting maybe even win because of it.
Dislike: This is a simple one it would have to be the Hunter 1. I hate bowing because I suck at it 2. I don't like how people win by using the wolves I don't complain about it because its part of the game, but its soo hard to fight someone when your constantly getting hit by wolves.

Reactions: D0RIAN and skifby

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Favorites: Normal mode's iron warrior. I love it because it's the most PvP-based kit. No bows to avoid pvping, no blocks to camp, no lava to be a lava noob (even though it's fun), and especially no dogs to tame and do the fighting for you. All you get is 1 gapp to use as you please... It's actually based on skill.

Dislike: Normal mode's WOLF kits. There is more than one and I don't know the names-- but it's actually dumb! What's the point of PvPing if you can just tame dogs and have them kill for you? And it sucks when you know you're better than someone but they have 16 dogs tamed and ready to attack, and they bow you and you're dead in 10 seconds and there's nothing that you can do to stop it. I find it ridiculous, not pvp-related, and completely useless for the actual point of PVP. It's an ugly game of cat and mouse. Not beneficial to anyone trying to warm up for pvp, wanting to practice and improve themselves, or wanting to have a good time.

Reactions: skifby

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Favourite: Iron warrior, It's the most fair kit of all, no hotkey needed.
Dislike: Uhc kit, I like the hits in that kit but sometimes when fighting really good players they can outplay you with lava.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I only really played the normal kits and some of the op ones, so I can't say anything about the classic, soup and insane kits.

Generally I think the kit selection should be available to everyone so people aren't forced to play kits they don't like. Also I would like to have the option to make a "custom queue" so I can select a set of kits from multiple categories and then will be matched with anyone who also picked one of these kits. Maybe that kould be a rank perk instead of the basic kit selection.

Also I noticed that many players don't know that there is an attack cooldown and they only deal minimal damage by clicking as fast as they can. I think there should be a plugin that displays a large warning to players that click too fast (with the option to disable that warning, but not too easily so they don't disable it without reading it first). I sometimes try to tell people about this feature, but they don't understand or don't believe me, which is not that surprising since most other servers disable the attack cooldown.

All kits that contain blocks currently bring the risk of your opponent just pillaring up or even blocking themselves in permanently outside of the map. There should be a maxmium build height (somewhere between 5 and 20 blocks) and it should be impossible to place blocks outside of the map.

Favourites:

Iron Warrior -
Nothing crazy and short fights.
OP warrior - I actually like the speed effect and very long fights sometimes.
1.9 Warrior - Strategy is very important and it's great against hackers.
Survival Games - Great kit, I like having a sword and a bow, the fights are a bit short sometimes.
UHC - I am very bad with this kit, but it's still nice to have some change from most other kits.
OP EggWars - I like the kit except for the missing block height limit.
OP UHC - It's a fun kit although I think it would be better with some normal golden apples instead of the enchanted one.

Kits that would be good if you could choose not to play them:
Eggwars - Too short fights and missing block height limit.
Archer - It's not a bad kit, I just don't like getting it randomly when I want a sword fight.
Hunter - Sometimes I just want to play the game myself.
No Debuff - It's ok, but I dislike pretty much all differences to the OP Warrior.

Dislike:
Trapper -
The fights are way too short and the outcome seems almost random.
OP Archer - The armor is way too strong.
Health - The fire aspect is just annoying.
Bomber - I just don't get it, but it might be ok as an insane kit.
Ninja - I don't like the blindness.
Explosive bow - Another kit that might be ok as an insane kit.

I would like to add two more kits:
- A normal kit with iron armor and an iron or stone axe
- A op kit that is basically the OP Warrior without the potions (and maybe with food)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not relevant to Duels, but OP KitPvP Kits are very imbalanced:

-Tank kit is beyond defensive. To kill it, you have to exhaust the majority of the Archer's quiver when factoring in the fact that you're going to miss a lot and also have to run away very frequently. There's no point in approaching it with anything but the Swordsman Kit, which still dies faster than the Tank in a 1v1.
-Swordsman is fine
-Archer dies too quickly, and exhausts its quiver too fast
-Ninja kit is redundant with the Alchemist kit
-Alchemist kit is fine, though _slightly_ longer Poison potion durations would be nice

I contacted somebody about this months ago, and the response wasn't dismissive. Any hope for OP KitPvP kits to be balanced at all?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Not relevant to Duels, but OP KitPvP Kits are very imbalanced:
This thread is here to get feedback on the pvp duel kits.
Feel free to suggest changes to kit pvp kits over on our suggestions section though!

Reactions: _KTW_

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Favorite: Mender, pretty interesting game mode as it involves usage of lava and water, mending, etc.
Favorite: Health, pretty fun as it is pot pvp.

Dislikes: 1. Explosive, pretty self explanatory. I mean if you have terrible connection, it's pretty much game over. And matches are usually one sided.
Dislikes: 2. Hunter, 16 wolf is pretty useless. 3 is fine, but 16? Seriously?
Dislikes: 3. Bomber, creepers aren't used strategically, people just place it randomly. Not to mention, pretty useless. It's basically OP Warrior.
Dislikes: 4. NoDebuff. Pearl is abused if people are trying to win in a low way.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Favourites:
Iron Warrior -
Gives me more time to play especially when fighting with a descent or PvP Apprentice.

Dislike:
OP Warrior -
Takes to much time especially when fighting with a player spam hitting while sprinting.

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
Favourite : Iron warrior 1.9 Bc Fast kills
UHC normal 1.9 Bc I like lava
Dislike Archer Bc I dont like bows
OP MODE + Soupe Mode
Take Much time + I dont like soupe

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom