Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IFoundTheDoor

Apr 25, 2017
CT, USA
I would suggest you take out the kits with only bows for classic mode, because people play it for the 1.8 pvp mechanics. It's annoying when I join a game that I intend to play 1.8 pvp in and end up not doing it, and shooting arrows instead.

Reactions: skifby

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I would suggest you take out the kits with only bows for classic mode, because people play it for the 1.8 pvp mechanics. It's annoying when I join a game that I intend to play 1.8 pvp in and end up not doing it, and shooting arrows instead.

That's why you /leave.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
With the classic kits, you can't find the kit with the splash potions of healing. It kind of sucks because that's my favorite kit.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Least favourite kits:
OP Archer because the armour is way too good, fights take ages.

Ninja because it's weird, it belongs in insane mode.
Eggwars, a nice kit, but so many people use the blocks to skybase

Favourite kit:
OP Warrior (Especially on Emojis) its such a good kit for sword pvp.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Favorite:
The crafter, because you test your craft skills And you quickly react And you do make a choose in less than a second.

Dislike:
I dont like the darkness, more I hate this kit! You see nothing And it isnt fun, you Search the other person And than you fight And flee And so 100times. That is My opinion.

Reactions: DanDaDino

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
OP kits need to be de-buffed fights take to long, need to update classic fights cause 1.8 PVP probs some better-ish armor :P more kits?? maybe buyable kits??

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Favourite:
Warrior
What warrior
Iron warrior, OP warrior, 1.9 iron warrior?
Also why do you like that (the entire point of this thread is to give feedback on your favourite and least favourite kits and explain what it to about that kit you like or dislike)
Please do not necroposting, check here the official forum rules.
I do believe this is still a feedback thread staff are taking input from, if it is than it shouldn't apply for necroposting

Reactions: zHeavy

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
What warrior
Iron warrior, OP warrior, 1.9 iron warrior?
Also why do you like that (the entire point of this thread is to give feedback on your favourite and least favourite kits and explain what it to about that kit you like or dislike)

I do believe this is still a feedback thread staff are taking input from, if it is than it shouldn't apply for necroposting
But, this is a thread in 'Discussion - PvP' ?

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Did you read the title
It is a feedback thread about PvP kits
Just like the recent blockwars maps give us feedback thread which was in other games since it is about Blockwars which would go under other games
Ow okay, so things like this are allowed?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom