Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Favorite Kits: None
Kits I dislike : None
Every kit comes handy for certain occasions.
If you're bored, training yourself or just want to see funny deaths.
There isn't really kit I dislike.
Only thing I do is the crappy ranking system Cubecraft has.

Reactions: Laskyy

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Favourite is explosive bow because it makes fun, short games, and my least favourite is crafting because i make a diamond helmet and then look up and see the enemy running towards me with a diamond sword and full diamond armour- i can never craft fast enough and always lose

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here Are Mine
Favourite kits

OP - Ninja - This kit has very fast paced and strategic game play

OP - Bomber - This Kit Has Explosions Which I Already Like & It Also Has A Way To Shoot Close Range Explosives At The Other Player For Fun & Exciting Kit

OP - Explosive Bow- It Makes For Fast Games & It Is Easy For Anybody To Use Because You Don't Even Need To Shoot Near The Player To Kill Them

Soup - Wither - This Kit Involves A Quick Dose Of Wither When You Use Your Bow Making A Timely Game For When You Soup

Soup - Kangaroo - It Involves 100% Agility & Movement From The Jump Boost To The Knockback It Is Just All Around A Movement Kit Which I Like

Insane - All Except Apple Smash & Speedy - All Of The Insane Kits Are Different & Unique But Also Fun To Play Because It Isn't Just Stab People Or Shoot People It Is Blow People Up Or Burn People

Least Favourite Kits

Classic - All Classic Kits - I Just Don't Like Classic PvP In The First Place

Normal - Survival Games - It's Just To Simple & Generic For Me I Feel Like It Needs Some Spice

OP - Health - This Kit Is Just Firstly Too Easy To Hack With Auto-Pot & It Is Really No PvP Just Hit, Hit, Heal, Hit, Hit, Heal Game Play Rolls Into Such A Predictable Pattern Up to the Point where it isn't even fun anymore

OP - OP Warrior - this kit is just unending and quite frankly very annoying all you do is just drink stab It never ends when 2 players are actually trying to win which just isn't a good kit in my opinion

Insane - Speedy - This Kit Isn't Interesting Or Something New Because You Are Just Running To High Ground So You Can Kill The Little Fur Balls Of Death & Your Sword Breaks Easily Too There Is Just No Strategy Or Anything Involved

Insane - Apple Smash - This Kit Is A Good Kit But I Don't Like It Very Much People Just Attack For A Bit Then Eat The Apple & Punch It Is Never Any Different & Its So Predictable

Those Are What I Choose

Last edited:
Reactions: skifby

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Favorite:
Iron Warrior - Simple & fun kit.
UHC - I really like the fact that you have buckets there, I really like UHC fights in general.
Survival Games - Simple kit again, good pvp.

Least Favorite:
Trapper - Seems random most of the time, also not really enjoyable.
OP Archer - Takes way too long.
Ninja - Blindness ruins it for me.

anonymous101

Apr 1, 2017
Note: all of my ratings come from a classic mode perspective. some kits may actually work (or not work) in 1.9.

Favorites:
Iron Warrior- quick, efficient, and simple. Only factor besides skill is when you eat the apple, so i personally love this one.
Survival games- Nice that the bow is an option, but glad it is more sword focused.
OPwarrior- Simply a longer iron warrior fight, except when you eat the apple is a bigger deal.
Health- This ones really fun to play, it focuses on where you throw the potions as well as when, as you don't want to heal your opponent and want the most out of every potion.
Ninja- Its nice to play and has an interesting concept, but the lava maps are too easy to accidentally kill yourself.

Dislikes:
Eggwars- nothing special, people often climb out of the map with the blocks.
Trapper- no skill involved, its simply who gets to 4 hits first. A single combo ends the match. Wolf never gets a single hit even when used.
Hunter- just charge in with your sword. you can kill your opponent with barely any contact with the wolves if you just keep moving.
OParcher- literally impossible to die. I usually just strafe around and smack them with the bow to disorient them and break their armor. 99% of games end in a draw.
OPeggwars- again, nothing special, people often climb out of the map.
Bomber- It's a nice idea, but I hate playing it.
Mender- its ok, but the mending part is never needed as the fights are too short. Maybe up the protection and use gold swords instead.
Explosive Bow- whoever can spam bow the fastest wins. Not a fan at all.

Reactions: Injunction

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think a diamond warrior would be a good op kit.
I would like to add two more kits:
- A normal kit with iron armor and an iron or stone axe
- A op kit that is basically the OP Warrior without the potions (and maybe with food)
Many people don't like to play with speed. Speed 1 changes the fight a lot.

Reactions: skifby

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I find Iron warrior the most fun because it's so nice and simple and the game goes fast! On warrior I find really boring it takes really fat long for that a fight is over!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.