Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hii guys! I wanted to strart a discussion about the FFA game. And that it is allowd to team? So this is my opinion:

First of all: If you typ in /rules in the cubecraft server, you'll get a link. When you open the link you'll get on the site / the forum. A forum made by the staff with rules. Of course. If you scroll down a bit, then these are the rules for PvP

• No inappropriate kit names/items: Same reasons as swearing
    • Cross teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins
No cross teaming, well that's a little strange becasue you don't recive a team. So i'll supose its no teaming.

Second of all: It's the most unfair game if you can team.. It's FREE FOR ALL. That doesn't mean you got to team with everyone! If you don't got a team you have to fight against 5 other players. You can't visit most of the islands because it has been claimed by a team. And not everyone is active, and you won't see everyone again the next day. So then, the next day, you have to find ANOTHER team.

Third of all, and the last one: I lately reported lots of people who were teaming. And i spend quite much time in it. I had to record, not that big of a deal, but one of my video's were longer then 5 minutes. I had to cut it, but i already uploaded the video. I dont know if anyone is well known for editing on youtube? It's not good.. I had to cut it, multipuly times because it didnt save. Then i had to wait for the video to be saved on my channel. But then I figured out, and yes it is my own stupid fault, that i forget to put of my music, copyrighted music. So i had to change all of that. And it wasn't one video that i had to edit. It were more then that. The second video i tried to have shortter then 5 minutes, but most of the time i had to stop my recording, and make a new one, because people knew i was recording and wouldn't stop killing me.And there was 1 more video, i forget to turn of my music.. And don't forget, i had to do the title and the description. And i didnt want a bad and boring title and description.. All that work, to get my report denied, for the reason: Teaming is allowed, in FFA... With a link, to a forum, with the rules.. A diffrent one then the one you get on the server. So i can't report people for teaming on FFA, but on the server, the rules say, you can't team.. I'm confused..

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Teaming is allowed on FFA, players always team, especially clans or friends. Also, some clans create wars, where they
fight another clan. In the rules, it says "Cross teaming is allowed in FFA or Assassins", that's why your report got denied.
You might have read wrong.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Teaming is allowed on FFA, players always team, especially clans or friends. Also, some clans create wars, where they
fight another clan. In the rules, it says "Cross teaming is allowed in FFA or Assassins", that's why your report got denied.
So you tell me it's alllowd to 9v1 people? So you tell me it's allowed to not be able to spawn at a normal place? So you tell me its allowed to get spawn killed at the second you randomly spawn at a wrong Island?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
So you tell me it's alllowd to 9v1 people? So you tell me it's allowed to not be able to spawn at a normal place? So you tell me its allowed to get spawn killed at the second you randomly spawn at a wrong Island?
I play FFA a lot, I really couldn't see people spawn killing. There's a lot of spawn points around the arena. You wouldn't get 9v1ed unless you randomly killed one of them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I play FFA a lot, I really couldn't see people spawn killing. There's a lot of spawn points around the arena. You wouldn't get 9v1ed unless you randomly killed one of them.

Yeah, of course i attack them... Because what can i do instead? Just wait until they see i spawn at their Island so they can kill me? While i'm doing nothing? It's FFA, PvP, you have to fight.. Not fly or run away because everyone teams..

F

Facelurite

ik it sucks to get 9v1ed . FFA players are like that . I assume you play the elytra mode considering you mentioned islands? If so it should be easy to fight back against the entire server . I have gone on 20 player killstreaks on FFA Elytra before.

deal with it, teaming , targeting and spawn killing are allowed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
ik it sucks to get 9v1ed . FFA players are like that . I assume you play the elytra mode considering you mentioned islands? If so it should be easy to fight back against the entire server . I have gone on 20 player killstreaks on FFA Elytra before.

deal with it, teaming , targeting and spawn killing are allowed.

It's no easier to fight against people at the flower/planet map, i don't fly away when i got 4 hearts left.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeah, of course i attack them... Because what can i do instead? Just wait until they see i spawn at their Island so they can kill me? While i'm doing nothing? It's FFA, PvP, you have to fight.. Not fly or run away because everyone teams..
As I said before, teaming in FFA is allowed, they're allowed to 9v1 you. Its not against the rules or anything. You can also build up a team with your friends. and fight them :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There is yet a difference between teaming and cross teaming? Teaming is not fair and gives the players a great benefit against players that play fair. FFA is a messy game and it is hard for killing Everyone. Crosseteaming doesn't give player a benefit.

L

Lightning McQueen

There is yet a difference between teaming and cross teaming? Teaming is not fair and gives the players a great benefit against players that play fair. FFA is a messy game and it is hard for killing Everyone. Crosseteaming doesn't give player a benefit.
You dont know what crossteaming is. They are the same. Cross teaming is for team gmemodes and teaming isnfor solo gamemodes

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
As I said before, teaming in FFA is allowed, they're allowed to 9v1 you. Its not against the rules or anything. You can also build up a team with your friends. and fight them :)
I've got 9/10 friends in my friend list.. 4 of them are inactive, 3 of them don't play FFA and the other two are bad at pvp, so who am i going to team with?!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
'ya agree with me or nah?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom