Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AllTimeLow_

Jul 14, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
1. Winged PvP is awful and nearly always empty. Elytras should be in their own class instead of it's own gamemode.

Also Classic (The City) should be a 24/7 map as it's a clear favourite in the free for all community. It's a rare map that works for every single class and is very balanced.

Also there should be a timer on the right side of the user interface for when the server restarts because there is nothing more annoying than buying gear from the /shop then seeing the info in chat that the server is restarting in 5 minutes.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1. Personal opinion, but I like to keep wings and land based maps/gameplay separate.

Here's why:
> If the two were to be combined, then maps would have to be re adjust to implement that neat portal that teleports a player back up to the top of the map. That would then bring up other issues like, where would that portal go? What about those mini floating islands that you can find in Flowers? Or those planets/spaceships in Space? Are we just going to get rid of them?
> Hugeeeeee kit imbalance. There's already the samurai kit, which only offers you a chestplate and boots and of course the not so useful leather helmet. Just with the kit alone, surviving and actually trying to fight a player is a pain because you die simply to quick. Now even if a kit with an elytra were to have 3/4 diamond, without the chestplate, there's really no competition in 9/10 cases.
> Elytra mechanics... should stay in Wings. You can travel pretty fast with an elytra, even without flying, but that'd just be samurai 2.0.

2. Dunno if everyone really prefers Classic over other maps. Personally I find Savannah as a personal favorite. I know a couple of other friends who do, too. I'd hate to see the same map being repeated over and over, especially later into the day when less maps are available.

3. This I can agree with.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I can really agree with the third thing you said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom