Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay so, right now we have achievements dedicated to all kits on every game that has kits (featured games excluded). Skywars, Eggwars and Lucky Islands, the other games like Tower Defence and Minerware don't have kits. But PvP (Duels & FFA) does.

We all know PvP doesn't have many achievements, Duels just got 2 (excluding the ''win X games of duels'' series). FFA just got only 4, which isn't really many as well. In my view it would be a great addition to more achievements to these two gamemodes! So here's what I thought.

Duels
Skywars, Eggwars and Lucky Islands have their own kit achievement tab, which looks like this:

upload_2019-12-17_16-39-51.png

You have to win a game with for example, the noobly kit, if you manage to win you get an achievement, if you win a game with the builder kit, then you gain another achievement, and so on.

It would be nice if Duels also got this third achievement tab, but with a their own kits:

upload_2019-12-17_16-37-45.png

For example: ''Win a game using the Tank kit.''

Free For All (FFA)

I suggest to do the same thing with FFA, make a third achievement tab with for example ''Kill a player using the Beast kit.'' There are the FFA kits:

2019-12-17_16.44.50.png

Although I'm not a export thread writter I hope you both understood this and agree with the thread. Hopefully somebody escalates this lol.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Duels and FFA haven't had an update after the recent Skywars and Lucky Islands ones. So there hasn't been an update to add this. I'm sure it'll get added, there just hasn't been an update to do it.

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom