Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
That's never the same for me as I try to adjust my strafes to different situations. First of all, my opponents ping. My basic strafe strategy would be a reach/w-tap/shuffle type of combo set, it's what I'm best at. It's just a shame that it only works on players with optimal latency, as soon as my opponent hits +/- 35-40 ms it's basically useless. I tend to use a fast-aggressive closerange zigzag/circlestrafe/crit strafing-strategy when facing players with higher latency. (I know it's a mouthful, it's kinda hard to describe).
Secondly, you also need to adjust your own strafes to your opponents strafing-method. I occasionally find myself doing a much wider, faster and more aggressive moveset against players within the lower latency range if this fits their strafes better.
And last but not least, you may also adjust yourself to remaining situations that are not just about strafing, keep this in mind when facing players that tend to use lava, bows, flint&steel, blocks or other items which are not classified as regular weapons a lot. This may also differ (more of a recommendation, it'll be more efficient) if at least one of you is using an axe/pickaxe instead of a sword.
In conclusion, choose your combo's based on your opponent, not just on personal preference.

D

Deleted member 436996

I always like to straight line people. Even thought I also like trapping people (but I'm terrible at it).
I'm terrible at pvp anyways, so it doesn't matter what pvp type I use that I will always lose, but whatever.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I strafe only one way and just go in circles, and if they hit me strafe the other way and repeat the same pattern of strafing. Then just absolute smash my left click, and i'll see if I can get a crit or two. Unfortunately, I never understood how the fishing rod works?? Like, I never manage to use it effectively ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom