• YES - Make it Prot III/3

• Yes - Make it Prot III/3 And sharpness 1

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Protection V/5 is bad it should be removed from eggwars, it feels like its taking double the amount of hits to kill

I use to main a Diamond Pickaxe, that thing would be green the entire game now its begging to turn yellow
Everyone i would kill would be in full leather before ^

Protection V ruins Swords as well theirs no unbreaking your only able to get 1 kill with a wood sword before it breaks now ifyou are fighting a player that has more than 2 braincells and knows what saturation does

Before there was already a 2 difference between sharpness and protection. Sharp II/2 and Protection IV/4

It makes the fights more unfair, i can outhit a player 4-1 who has full iron and kill them in prot4, now imagine if it was prot5 it already feels like twice the amount of hits to kill a full leather now a full iron? I PREFERRED OP because i can kill full irons without needing to buy full iron and for the cheaper items for faster games.

Protection 5 makes me hand hurt in these longer fights because I'm clicking for twice the time

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Prot 5 is hard but i don't think they should remove it and instead buff everything up, makes sense since its OP mode

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a cool concept for an extra 5-10-25 of what ever resource you payed for can give you a level of unbreaking for whatever tool or weapon you want.

Prot 5 is fine and I think sword sharpness is fine for the most part.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think a cool concept for an extra 5-10-25 of what ever resource you payed for can give you a level of unbreaking for whatever tool or weapon you want.

Prot 5 is fine and I think sword sharpness is fine for the most part.
i dont think its fine when my wood sword breaks 10 hits into my second fight :(

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
@Camezonda This change to protection 5 is not a very nice one at all, this makes overpowered mode last longer overall, the weapons are not buffed and considering weapons already have a low enough durability as it is it makes fights too long and it means buying a new sword every single fight, you guys really need to consult the community before making these "small changes" this changes the game alot more than you think, please revert it back to protection 4 or even decreaseto protection 3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@Camezonda This change to protection 5 is not a very nice one at all, this makes overpowered mode last longer overall, the weapons are not buffed and considering weapons already have a low enough durability as it is it makes fights too long and it means buying a new sword every single fight, you guys really need to consult the community before making these "small changes" this changes the game alot more than you think, please revert it back to protection 4 or even decreaseto protection 3

Prot 3?! No thanks, this change is fine, just some adjustments to weapons and tools good enough.

i dont think its fine when my wood sword breaks 10 hits into my second fight :(

Read what I said then.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Prot 3?! No thanks, this change is fine, just some adjustments to weapons and tools good enough.
My friend you are a level 19 on Bedrock, judging by the fact you have Obsidian rank means you main java, bedrock is very different from java, buffing weapons will not fix the problem with durability and takes alot more work to go through every single item that can be used as a weapon just to increase the attack damage when all you need to do is decrease the protection on armour to have the same effect.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Prot 3?! No thanks, this change is
Read what I said then
We do not need more purchases just to make our weapons last longer when we can just use our resources on better things, the average game for a competent player on eggwars duos is about 2 minutes per game, strategies have been carefully developed for a long time to do this, this small change has a big effect.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My friend you are a level 19 on Bedrock, judging by the fact you have Obsidian rank means you main java, bedrock is very different from java, buffing weapons will not fix the problem with durability and takes alot more work to go through every single item that can be used as a weapon just to increase the attack damage when all you need to do is decrease the protection on armour to have the same effect.

So because I am only level 19 on bedrock I don't know what I'm talking about? Please don't make assumptions. I HAVE played Java longer than Bedrock but that doesn't mean I main Java. I think it will solve the problem, Prot V has barely changed a thing on bedrock after playing some games. Adjustments to the weapons could be good enough, more attack damage could become an issue. If your in leather vs someone with iron in a diamond sword more attack damage would make the fight way more one-sided, not that it already is. The unseen benefit of being able to live longer and not get absolutely rekt if your not as good as your opponent is not a bad thing, even though that's not something I need.

We do not need more purchases just to make our weapons last longer when we can just use our resources on better things, the average game for a competent player on eggwars duos is about 2 minutes per game, strategies have been carefully developed for a long time to do this, this small change has a big effect.

Ok, it was just an idea. Or they could just add the unbreaking without extra cost.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
So because I am only level 19 on bedrock I don't know what I'm talking about? Please don't make assumptions. I HAVE played Java longer than Bedrock but that doesn't mean I main Java. I think it will solve the problem, Prot V has barely changed a thing on bedrock after playing some games. Adjustments to the weapons could be good enough, more attack damage could become an issue. If your in leather vs someone with iron in a diamond sword more attack damage would make the fight way more one-sided, not that it already is.

Ok, it was just an idea. Or they could just add the unbreaking without extra cost.
My point of saying you are only level 19 is that it is very difficult to get a feel of how fast paced Bedrock is without playing it enough, what you think is a small unaffective change when you have played the game enough makes a large difference, java players always making the mistake of comparing java to bedrock when it is really not comparable in any way.

Differences: Speedbridging, General PVP, knockback, overall skill base of the players, different consoles, different spending meta, etc

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
So because I am only level 19 on bedrock I don't know what I'm talking about? Please don't make assumptions. I HAVE played Java longer than Bedrock but that doesn't mean I main Java. I think it will solve the problem, Prot V has barely changed a thing on bedrock after playing some games. Adjustments to the weapons could be good enough, more attack damage could become an issue. If your in leather vs someone with iron in a diamond sword more attack damage would make the fight way more one-sided, not that it already is. The unseen benefit of being able to live longer and not get absolutely rekt if your not as good as your opponent is not a bad thing, even though that's not something I need.

Try playing faster, you used to be able to kill players with a pickaxe easily, now it's almost impossible

Reactions: Wave Master7S

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

The healing on CubeCraft bedrock is A LOT different from the other featured servers as its very similar to 1.9+ Java healing with faster regeneration, now imagine using a stone sword and doing half a heart with 1.9 healing with a STONE sword an iron doing 1 heart its a huge change and changes fights drastically

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom