• NO - But Make Swords Sharp 3 and Unbreaking 1

• NO - But make Swords Sharp 3 Unbreaking 1 and Pickaxes Sharp 1 Unbreaking 1

• YES - Make it Prot III/3

• Yes - Make it Prot III/3 And sharpness 1

Results are only viewable after voting.

QuietMuerte

Novice Member
Jul 3, 2020
So because I am only level 19 on bedrock I don't know what I'm talking about? Please don't make assumptions. I HAVE played Java longer than Bedrock but that doesn't mean I main Java. I think it will solve the problem, Prot V has barely changed a thing on bedrock after playing some games. Adjustments to the weapons could be good enough, more attack damage could become an issue. If your in leather vs someone with iron in a diamond sword more attack damage would make the fight way more one-sided, not that it already is. The unseen benefit of being able to live longer and not get absolutely rekt if your not as good as your opponent is not a bad thing, even though that's not something I need.

Ok, it was just an idea. Or they could just add the unbreaking without extra cost.

As someone who has played over three thousand games of Eggwars, there is a big difference. Things were fine the way they were with protection IV. The fights take so much longer and new weapons and armor must be purchased after nearly every fight. It slows down the games--armor should've never been buffed in the first place.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
As someone who has played over three thousand games of Eggwars, there is a big difference. Things were fine the way they were with protection IV. The fights take so much longer and new weapons and armor must be purchased after nearly every fight. It slows down the games--armor should've never been buffed in the first place.
It slows down the game because the game was meant to be slow. Rushing straight off is not the intended way to play as it doesn't give players a chance to even play, and this helps those players. If you want a fast paced game, play skywars.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My point of saying you are only level 19 is that it is very difficult to get a feel of how fast paced Bedrock is without playing it enough, what you think is a small unaffective change when you have played the game enough makes a large difference, java players always making the mistake of comparing java to bedrock when it is really not comparable in any way.

I don't get your mindset, Because you THINK I don't play enough and because I am not as high of a level as you I don't know what I am saying? Again, how does my level at all affect what I know? Just because I'm level 19 means nothing. I know exactly how bedrock plays and I have been playing it enough to do so. I'm sorry I'm haven't played as long as you or as high of a level as you? Also please don't call me a "Java player." I know what I am talking about, please don't treat me like I don't know anything about Bedrock. I also never once compared Java to Bedrock. I have played around with this and I have no issues, I have a fast gameplay style and it has not changed anything for me or when I play with friends.

Try playing faster, you used to be able to kill players with a pickaxe easily, now it's almost impossible

I just buy a wood sword and chain kb combos. Works good enough unless I'm there to suicide egg break.

The healing on CubeCraft bedrock is A LOT different from the other featured servers as its very similar to 1.9+ Java healing with faster regeneration, now imagine using a stone sword and doing half a heart with 1.9 healing with a STONE sword an iron doing 1 heart its a huge change and changes fights drastically

I already know that...

@Doc // Angel
Ive played Java on Cubecraft the KB actually works i cant KB people in bedrock the KB is ba

I never have an issue with it. :thonking:

I have played more games then I could ever count, but I really don't see an issue. Just my opinion.

I really don't get what's up with this thread. I gave my opinion and some of yall are treating me like I don't know anything? Just because I have a higher level on Java? It's just my opinion on it. I don't see why my level should effect the conversation or my opinion.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It slows down the game because the game was meant to be slow. Rushing straight off is not the intended way to play as it doesn't give players a chance to even play, and this helps those players. If you want a fast paced game, play skywars.
This is stupid, I PLAY EggWars not only for FAST GAMES but because i want NON RNG FIGHTS i hate rng it sucks, i play skywars the chance of me getting a single diamond piece is rare, i rush the first base in 15seconds and they got half diamond my RNG sucks. i play eggwars for fair gear fights not because i want slow games

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is stupid, I PLAY EggWars not only for FAST GAMES but because i want NON RNG FIGHTS i hate rng it sucks, i play skywars the chance of me getting a single diamond piece is rare, i rush the first base in 15seconds and they got half diamond my RNG sucks. i play eggwars for fair gear fights not because i want slow games

Egg Wars wasn't supposed to be so competitive and rushy, I can manage but it's not supposed to be like this normally. I'm not going to make any comparisons to Java because it's illegal apparently, but maps do often change up how it works sometimes, some maps are easier to rush on than others. While bedrock maps are less diverse there still are some faster than others.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Egg Wars wasn't supposed to be so competitive and rushy, I can manage but it's not supposed to be like this normally. I'm not going to make any comparisons to Java because it's illegal apparently, but maps do often change up how it works sometimes, some maps are easier to rush on than others. While bedrock maps are less diverse there still are some faster than others.
All maps can be played sub 2minute

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi!!

Apologies for the confusion regarding all this, it was a mistake from our end. Protection V was only intended for Java 1.8 since that is where it used to be :)

Instead, Protection V was implemented in 1.8,1.9, and bedrock. These changes will be reverted as soon as possible so everything is back to normal (Protection V will be 1.8 only).

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hi!!

Apologies for the confusion regarding all this, it was a mistake from our end. Protection V was only intended for Java 1.8 since that is where it used to be :)

Instead, Protection V was implemented in 1.8,1.9, and bedrock. These changes will be reverted as soon as possible so everything is back to normal (Protection V will be 1.8 only).
Lmao rip

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
My point of saying you are only level 19 is that it is very difficult to get a feel of how fast paced Bedrock is without playing it enough, what you think is a small unaffective change when you have played the game enough makes a large difference, java players always making the mistake of comparing java to bedrock when it is really not comparable in any way.

Differences: Speedbridging, General PVP, knockback, overall skill base of the players, different consoles, different spending meta, etc
eh, pvp is still spamclicking, but i've played over 100 hours of Cubecraft, and I'm level 20. You're basically saying that if you're new, you're bad, which is not true. Also, java and bedrock are literally the same game but coded in a different language.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
eh, pvp is still spamclicking, but i've played over 100 hours of Cubecraft, and I'm level 20. You're basically saying that if you're new, you're bad, which is not true. Also, java and bedrock are literally the same game but coded in a different language.
No hes not saying if your new you are bad, hes saying if you are a low level compared to us level 100+ you wouldnt be able to notice much of a diffrence between the updates / notice the differences in PvP

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No hes not saying if your new you are bad, hes saying if you are a low level compared to us level 100+ you wouldnt be able to notice much of a diffrence between the updates / notice the differences in PvP

That’s still kinda rude to assume you don’t know as much and have people talk down to us like we aren't smart. Level on one server doesn't prove your experience. Nor does that mean we don’t know how PVP works and with changes to PVP. I'm disappointed that because I’m not on 24/7 and level 100+ that it's assumed I’m inexperienced and that you know more. For all you know I’ve been playing longer than you. I just find this whole discussion quite silly.

Edit: I give up trying to discuss something with someone who refuses to believe I can know just as much or even more than them because I am not level 100. Literally, the silliest thing I've seen on the forums.

Last edited:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Wait it’s prot 5? Oh that’s why it takes 15 hits to kill a leather armor guy with my dia sword. Yes it should be prot 4

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Doesn't higher prot = more likely that fights are dependent on knockback? Because, in a fight with a wood-sword player with high ping vs. an iron-sword player with low ping, the fight would depend more on knockback. And I don't want to be the 'kB iS rAnDoMiSEd' person, but kb isn't the most straightforward thing on Cube.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Doesn't higher prot = more likely that fights are dependent on knockback? Because, in a fight with a wood-sword player with high ping vs. an iron-sword player with low ping, the fight would depend more on knockback. And I don't want to be the 'kB iS rAnDoMiSEd' person, but kb isn't the most straightforward thing on Cube.
Oh well, I don't main eggwars, but on skywars, op mode is still not that great with sword-on-sword combat. If it's not fun with prot 1 and prot 2 diamond, I can't imagine how you would win a late-game-eggwars on op with full diamond other than with knockback.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes it’s not randomized it’s more delayed slightly and sometimes does what it wants ;)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
That’s still kinda rude to assume you don’t know as much and have people talk down to us like we arent smart. Level on one server dosent prove your experience. Nor does that mean we don’t know how pvp works and with changes to pvp. Im disappointed that because I’m not on 24/7 and level 100+ that its assumed I’m inexperienced and that you know more. For all you know I’ve been playing longer than you. I just find this whole discussion quite silly.
Me when i was level 10:
Me when i was level 20:
Me when i was level 30: ohhh ok im getring it
Me when i hit level 100: ahhh yes i see the randomized KB, How bad Sentinel is, Randomized Crits, Downwards KB Because of sentinel, How alot of the bugs happen

Also i doubt youve played longer than me ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom