1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison Riot Progress

Discussion in 'Plugins/Codes' started by A Christmas Hangar, Oct 4, 2016.

  1. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    Hello, if you're curious of what PR consists (*cough* @Mac *cough*) or just want to see the progress, read this.

    What's the gameplay?
    Two teams-based game, police & prisoners. Team members are not equal, due Police can respawn and Prisoners cannot.
    Prisoners must resist 10 minutes, keeping at least 1 member alive, while police needs to kill or knock-out (random sticks will appear at police inventories, one click usage, will have 75% chance of not doing anything, 25% of knocking out someone).
    This is very lightweight "review"
    Progress
    • Base code
    • Chat
    • Countdowns
    • Code helpers
    • Teams
    • Win detection (W/O teams)
    • Sticks
    • Kits
    • Spawn

    Key: Green (Done), Yellow (making it), red (not done yet)
     
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    _Flaxen, RockBob4, hgbf and 1 other person like this.
  2. maxminoS

    maxminoS Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2016
    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    BitCoin Miner but not really
    Location:
    Everywhere but where you are
    Great idea.

    For the prisoners, I hope that you all follow Ron Burgundy's Prison Riot Survival Tips
     
    Waveware likes this.
  3. hgbf

    hgbf Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2015
    Messages:
    2,597
    Likes Received:
    2,684
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ⎝Duck⎠
    Location:
    Next to my computer
    I might be able to help with maps, if you want. You can PM me on discord ;)
     
  4. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    Ask @TheJeroen for this ;)
     
  5. TheJeroen

    TheJeroen Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,816
    Likes Received:
    2,305
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Netherlands
  6. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    hgbf likes this.
  7. TheJeroen

    TheJeroen Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,816
    Likes Received:
    2,305
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    Who knows... who knows...
     
  8. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    How to break cubecraft's style
     
  9. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    Updated the thread and noticed it's the wrong section :eek:
     
  10. ♡♡♡♡

    ♡♡♡♡ Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2016
    Messages:
    2,604
    Likes Received:
    1,177
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Location:
    The ♡Land
    seems like its in the right section under plugins and code :p
     
  11. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    I am not sure :p
     
  12. Zrathex

    Zrathex Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    453
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Location:
    MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
    Poor hangar. Forget what thread to post his development projects in :p
     
  13. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    Please
     
  14. Zrathex

    Zrathex Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    453
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Location:
    MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
    Haha XD Plebian :p
     
  15. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    I see you want a spoiler:
    Demolitionist - A random prisioner.
    Chief - A random policeman
     
  16. Zrathex

    Zrathex Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    453
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Location:
    MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
    I am a Chief :eek:
     
  17. Anmazing

    Anmazing Helper Staff Member Helper

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,347
    Likes Received:
    1,157
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Seems like a really cool concept, good job! :)
     
  18. A Christmas Hangar

    A Christmas Hangar Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,544
    Likes Received:
    1,491
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Kepler452B
    Home Page:
    @JeHeroen concept, I've edited some aspects tho'
    No, you're a bradwurst
     
    TheJeroen likes this.
  19. Zrathex

    Zrathex Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    453
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Location:
    MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
    You say wut mate? I am a Chief on my school pleb. Proof: [​IMG]
     
  20. RockBob4

    RockBob4 Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2016
    Messages:
    1,542
    Likes Received:
    534
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    So @Hangar555 you're back? Great to see you! This game sounds so fun and I hope I get to play it!