Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
no its a goddamn annoying tactic like cleaning. butt cubecraft wont fix cleaning so they probebly wont fix this eather

and uhm.. make lucky islands 1.8!!!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
no its a goddamn annoying tactic like cleaning. butt cubecraft wont fix cleaning so they probebly wont fix this eather

1- What? Can you please explain better.

2- You clearly don't understand. And well you do but you're being stubborn... Because they won't fix something completely different?
Please leave if you're not even going to be on topic.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

If you really want 1.8 lucky blocks to be added, then just go and make a thread about it. Its getting really annoying now with you constantly spamming the same idea everywhere. :/

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you really want 1.8 lucky blocks to be added, then just go and make a thread about it. Its getting really annoying now with you constantly spamming the same idea everywhere. :/

It's impossible... That's what pisses him off...
No matter how much we tell him because of textures and gameplay.
He. Doesn't. Care.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Well, staying on topic. I agree completely.

I really hate random team people that steals your stuff everytime, mining ores, getting food or construction blocks and other people who likes breaking crafting tables o trying to kill you with tnt wands while doing your own business.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Whoever broke the block will receive the item? Instead of some noob coming and stealing it?
Good idea, Idk why nobody suggested it before, but I saw you got noticed so that's good :D

How do u fix cleaning then?
And no, JUST STOP, ur super annoying, understand that
He took over from a guy who requested it, he bumped it 3 times in 1 week, like wtf, so annoying

!Rockgitarr

Jun 20, 2020
Sweden
If this "rule" would be implemented I think that the item should be locked from the team members only. If you open a luckyblock that contains a diamond sword and die directly fater without picking it up, no one would be abeled to get it. Not even an enemy.
:)
/Sam

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If this "rule" would be implemented I think that the item should be locked from the team members only. If you open a luckyblock that contains a diamond sword and die directly fater without picking it up, no one would be abeled to get it. Not even an enemy.
:)
/Sam
Hi! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules or feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any questions/issues!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom