Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
People would be able to use a special prefix based on what leaderboard they are are, and it would make people try to achieve a goal and play more.
I'm not with you because the current leaderboard it already has enough colors. If now they put more colors and prefixes would make the leaderboard a mess.
For me the actual leaderboard is fine.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
The suggestion is not half-bad. It would be nice to get a reward from being on the leaderboard, but I don’t think a prefix would be necessary. For example, if you were on the SkyWars leaderboard, and your prefix said for example [SkyWars Beast] or something like that, it might confuse people into thinking it is a purchased role.
What might be a better idea is if when you get onto the leaderboard, you get +300 VIP Experience. So that’s a whole level up, therefore players without VIP gain access to chat colours, SkyWars Chaos, and more. And if you get to 3rd place or above on the leaderboard, you could get an exclusive Buddy. The Buddy will only be available to you when you are currently on the leaderboard, not if you were on the leaderboard. But the +300 VIP Experience will remain if you drop from the leaderboard.
This is probably a better way of doing it, because then they don’t have to have to make 4 different roles for all 4 Minigames. Not to mention that EggWars and SkyWars have different modes in them, which is even more roles. Besides, pets are always there in the lobby, and you don’t have to talk to show them off.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, I agree for the general idea of it :).

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Basic idea is good but it requires alot of details and correction. Instead of making different tags,prefixes on different minigames and their different modes, something other can be given.

D

Deleted member 486292

Ive seen a handful of suggestions already pertaining to this very idea. +1, but its probably not going to go anywhere regardless. Sorry to be pessimistic but it just seems to be the reality for bedrock suggestions here.

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
This would be cool... but then people would target you really hard. Maybe if it only shows up in lobbies? Interesting suggestion!
I like a challenge. It would be fun to have 14 players rush me once in a while.

Btw im full on with that idea. I'd love to be rewarded with something for achieving world leaderboards

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom