Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see it implemented?

• Total voters

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi everyone!
I really enjoy playing MinerWare! The minigames are fun to play and I always have a great time!
But, I think that the Labyrinth boss game can sometimes be boring and frustrating. Anyways, I think is good for MinerWare, it would be really repetitive if it wasn't available!

That leads me to this suggestion.
Since you can be walking for all the minigame without finding anything interesting, I've thought in some power-ups you could find in the ground to break the monotony;

- A super-jump power up: It would allow you to do 1 or 2 high jumps to jump across the walls and maybe see the gold block.

- X-Ray: It could be a power-up like in the "slime survival" arcade game, where you can see across the walls for some seconds (I would do it for 3 or 5 seconds) to know in what direction you have to head to.

- Blinding shot: A gun or sword that would allow you to blind someone for ~3 seconds.

This are only some ideas that I would honestly like to have ^^. That would give to the players more things to do while searching the gold or would give more possibilities to find it.

Thank you for reading this! Please comment! I wanna know your opinions and if you have any other power-up idea, don't be shy to share it! :)

Reactions: Josher and Hoshi

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I personally hate this boss game and so adding some variation to it would definitely make it slightly better, and not as boring as walking around and looking for a gold block.

Reactions: Nyawh

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Really fun idea!! Now the mage bossgame is too much luck in my opinion. It would be luck obviously but I will take a bit more competition to the bossgame as now it’s just running around and the other player are just blocking your view. With this the bossgame would become much more interesting!

So that’s an absolute yes from me!

Reactions: koops and Nyawh

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, this is actually a good suggestion! Many people don't really like this boss game, neither do I. Power ups would make this game more fun to play. It's definitely a yes from me! :)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Many believe this to be the most tedious boss game around. Lots of players even leave when they see the maze boss game gets selected.
That's why I definitely would like to see some sort of update to the game which could at least spice it up a little more...

As for the suggested power-ups in particular, I think the X-Ray is fine but I'd like to propose some tweaks to the other two:
- Blinding Shot: Instead of receiving a sword/ bow to blind one player, I'd rather like to see a more general power-up. One that, for example, could blind every player for a set amount of time after picking it up.
- Super Jump: To be honest, I really like this one! The only problem I may see with this power-up is the fact that players could abuse it by jumping on top of the walls and simply staying there, which makes searching for the gold blocks way easier than it should be. And I haven't really come up with a realistic solution to this problem yet... Of course they could put barrier blocks on top of the ordinary maze walls, but that'd refrain players from jumping over the walls entirely... The only possible solution I could think of is to have players walk through the walls instead of jumping over 'em, but then again I don't think this'd be easy to code, if possible at all... :/

All in all, I do really like this suggestion and I genuinely hope the management team will take this in consideration!

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Many believe this to be the most tedious boss game around. Lots of players even leave when they see the maze boss game gets selected.
That's why I definitely would like to see some sort of update to the game which could at least spice it up a little more...

As for the suggested power-ups in particular, I think the X-Ray is fine but I'd like to propose some tweaks to the other two:
- Blinding Shot: Instead of receiving a sword/ bow to blind one player, I'd rather like to see a more general power-up. One that, for example, could blind every player for a set amount of time after picking it up.
- Super Jump: To be honest, I really like this one! The only problem I may see with this power-up is the fact that players could abuse it by jumping on top of the walls and simply staying there, which makes searching for the gold blocks way easier than it should be. And I haven't really come up with a realistic solution to this problem yet... Of course they could put barrier blocks on top of the ordinary maze walls, but that'd refrain players from jumping over the walls entirely... The only possible solution I could think of is to have players walk through the walls instead of jumping over 'em, but then again I don't think this'd be easy to code, if possible at all... :/

All in all, I do really like this suggestion and I genuinely hope the management team will take this in consideration!
I totally agree with you! Especially on the Super Jump. The problem about walk throught walls is that it loses the capacity of search for the block, the super jump would give you the ability to reach the block or find it. If you were close to the gold, you could reach it, if you were far from the block, you could see it. But I couldn't find any solution to the abuse problem neither :(. Anyways I think is a really good fix, thank you! :)

Reactions: Josher

Marionex

Mar 17, 2020
Poland
I strongly agree with your idea sir. Some powerups would help this boss game make it more interesting for sure! :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom