Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
lack of sleep can affect your immune system. Studies show that people who don't get quality sleep or enough sleep are more likely to get sick after being exposed to a virus, such as a common cold virus. Lack of sleep can also affect how fast you recover if you do get sick.

@SpringWarz

(If u see this, copy the message above and comment it under this thread. We WILL change roro’s mind. #Rebellion)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
lack of sleep can affect your immune system. Studies show that people who don't get quality sleep or enough sleep are more likely to get sick after being exposed to a virus, such as a common cold virus. Lack of sleep can also affect how fast you recover if you do get sick.

@SpringWarz

Reactions: Keanu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That's not even the worst part (becoming sick faster), this is what I found: "Those who got less than six hours sleep a night were 12 per cent more likely to die over a period of 25 years compared to those who slept for the recommended six to eight hours a night."

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
WYYH5e9.png

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
@SpringWarz

D

Deleted member 59979

I only went to sleep at 6am warz went to sleep at like 2am he should definitely sleep more and earlier

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
That's not even the worst part (becoming sick faster), this is what I found: "Those who got less than six hours sleep a night were 12 per cent more likely to die over a period of 25 years compared to those who slept for the recommended six to eight hours a night."
But using 2 hours a day every day in those years is enough to get 120000 wins in BlockWars, it's worth it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom