Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The new update with the bows is very nice for campers, but not for rushers. You have very much more campers now and that's so irritating. Pls remove this update and do the old thing or add both.:cube_light:
3XK7lY6.jpg

C

Cuteee

The new update with the bows is very nice for campers, but not for rushers. You have very much more campers now and that's so irritating. Pls remove this update and do the old thing or add both.:cube_light:
No. When will you get on your head that bow is part of the pvp and it deserves the same respect as all the other strategies, you're lucky they removed the eggs and snowballs. Let everyone have fun, and they will let you have fun.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
No. When will you get on your head that bow is part of the pvp and it deserves the same respect as all the other strategies, you're lucky they removed the eggs and snowballs. Let everyone have fun, and they will let you have fun.
These tryhards though XD Why can't they learn to bridge safe instead of complaining.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 if anything this makes campers easier to kill. Bows are an essesntial part of skywars so its nice to see them added back, plus why need to rush? Surely its better to let others get gear so the game lasts longer and better fights can be had.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
https://Youtube.com/iSniper
-1 if anything this makes campers easier to kill. Bows are an essesntial part of skywars so its nice to see them added back, plus why need to rush? Surely its better to let others get gear so the game lasts longer and better fights can be had.
Campers usually build themself in on a high place so they can't get shoot off and they can shoot you

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom